Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I have. . . it will blow your mind.

When I was there one of the Hawley's gave a really nice presentation which was worth more than the price of admission in itself.

flintlock

Aug 6, 2007
The Steamboat Arabia is one of my favorite local museums in the Kansas City area. My last visit was about 4 weeks ago where I took my 2 month old grandson for his first visit. Couple years back I met Bob Hawley personally, they allowed me to set up a nice little presentation of artifacts I found and display them in his museum. I can't wait for the Hawley family to uncover the Malta Steamboat, it was a boat that carried Fur Trade supplies.

OP
OP
IMAUDIGGER

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Steamboat Arabia is one of my favorite local museums in the Kansas City area. My last visit was about 4 weeks ago where I took my 2 month old grandson for his first visit. Couple years back I met Bob Hawley personally, they allowed me to set up a nice little presentation of artifacts I found and display them in his museum. I can't wait for the Hawley family to uncover the Malta Steamboat, it was a boat that carried Fur Trade supplies.

That sounds neat. Fur Trade recoveries would be a great addition to the museum. I'd love to be involved in a dig like that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread