WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
The weather was predicted to be bad. That's all they talked about. I was scheduled to keep my two littlest grandkids. As the day went along, it was beautiful outside! The sun was shinning, very little wind, and a mild 58 degrees. Fortunately, I was able to take the kids home around 1:30 pm, run a little errand, and got home around 3:00 pm. That gave me a two hour window. Mr. Wrightdigger was already home and agreed to postpone dinner until sunset. Woo Hoo! So I started metal detecting in the manicured lawn where the old barn yard used to be. I couldn't move two inches from my first target. Lots of fence and nails and a "what's it" that looks like a ginormous needle (no idea what it really was?), and a wing nut. So the A.D.D. kicks in and I took myself over to the creek. More nails. OOH. What's this? It looks like a pull from a dresser drawer! More nails. Hey! This looks like a knob of some sort! Nails. What is this little blob? I did this all the way up the creek. Wait a minute! Is this a hinge of some sort? I looked up, and there was my honey hole. Well I've got to see what I can find there! I laid the detector down and only took the shovel. Looked around. Pieces of glass. Where there's glass, there might be a ....? Started rooking around in the bank and low and behold, a BOTTLE! It's five inches tall and has seems. The only identifying mark is a 2 on the bottom. I love bottles!

IMG_0318.JPG

IMG_0314.JPG

IMG_0315.JPG

IMG_0313.JPG

IMG_0312.JPG

IMG_0316.JPG

IMG_0317.JPG

IMG_0307.JPG

IMG_0310.JPG

IMG_0311.JPG

IMG_0309.JPG

IMG_0308.JPG

IMG_0319.JPG

Thanks for looking! :glasses12:

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ongrat's on getting out for a hunt, and well done on the bottle and the other f inds.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you! If nothing else, it's a great stress reliever!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread