Some good MD places in North Idaho, Rathdrum,Athol areas.

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
I grew up in the country of North Idaho. I have recently moved to Wi. and have now got MD fever. Where I used to live I know of some very good old homestead foundations,wells,and even an old school house. I am almost positive that these areas have NEVER been detected. They are hidden places that only a "few" locals in the area know about Why am I offering this? Because I dont think I will ever get back home to detect these sites and would love to see somebody beable to do it. If you live in this area and are serious about wanting to MD these sites, post a reply and I can give you info on the sites. These places almost need to be detected before they are torn up forever, if they havnt already. The region of N. Idaho is growing rapidly with alot of construction going on. I am certain that these places would yield some great finds and have to date back to the late 1800's possibly early 1900's. I would love to see someone find some good stuff before it is to late.

W

wpricetr

Hello, i live near CDA and just starting MDing so any tips as to where to look we be greatly appreciate
thanks

edmadan

Mar 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Mystro7, good looking out! I live in Laclede Idaho about 20 minutes from Sandpoint! Would love to hear where you are talking about. I am new to Metal Detecting but I'm hooked now. Thanks

SHawkins

May 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I realize you wrote this in 2005 but I would still love to have the information. I live in Hayden, Idaho. Thanks

bullpine

Jul 19, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
heading to the beach in CD day after tomorrow. Are you still in Wisconsin. I went up the North Fork of the CD River Sunday to detect old tailings. Found mostly nails and flip tops. Oh Well. Any tips on N Idaho is appreciated. How is the fishing there? Best regards HB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread