Silver Member
May 8, 2008
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Omega, F75, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Rick. It didn't cost much, a fraction of what I expected to pay. What did you have restored?

My 1700's "ship spoon"
before.

find13-31c.JPG

after.

find13rev050.JPG

cost me 20 bucks.

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Very nice restoration, and really killer old relic.

Thanks for sharing.

Well played JC!

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's really sweet. What a great job they did and defiantly not an over restoration as that's just perfect.

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi JC: AWESOME repair job. Can you Post a LINK to Rolands Web Site. I've "never" heard of Restorers like him. I've heard of Restorers but never one who specializes in Restoring dug finds. He will get a LOT of business from my area, I KNOW. That type of guy is a GOD around here. The only type of Restorers I ever heard about was guys who did big stuff like furniture, cars etc.. I wish I knew him 45 years ago. Back then the only restorers I knew belong to Museums and such.
ROLAND you ARE about to get a bunch of work as soon as I can get the word out ok GOD. !!! :notworthy: :headbang: I feel like I just found the Whydah !!! :laughing7: PEACE:RONB :leprechaun-hat: :leprechaun-hat:

OP
OP
Gridwalker306

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi JC: AWESOME repair job. Can you Post a LINK to Rolands Web Site. I've "never" heard of Restorers like him. I've heard of Restorers but never one who specializes in Restoring dug finds. He will get a LOT of business from my area, I KNOW. That type of guy is a GOD around here. The only type of Restorers I ever heard about was guys who did big stuff like furniture, cars etc.. I wish I knew him 45 years ago. Back then the only restorers I knew belong to Museums and such.
ROLAND you ARE about to get a bunch of work as soon as I can get the word out ok GOD. !!! :notworthy: :headbang: I feel like I just found the Whydah !!! :laughing7: PEACE:RONB :leprechaun-hat: :leprechaun-hat:

Thanks BARKER, yes the guy did an awesome job. Just google "Hallowed Ground Restorations" and you'll get an eyeful of fantastic restorations, and Roland's contact info as well.

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
J.C., A Hewge Congrat's on the find and save on the hat badge. This piece will really show well. Congrat's to you on the find and Congrat's to the restoration job performed on the hat badge. Another piece of our American History is saved and can be shared with others and not lost. Well Done.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread