Boston Area

kwiksilver

Greenie
Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey im in got some good ideas for new spots....like the hill where a militia was and an old 1940 ski slope,and mill.

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stay away from Castle Island - federally protected land and you will get arrested and detector confiscated. Anything on the Freedom Trail is off limits, too. I believe Lexington and Concord sites are protected as well. Can't think of any other sites...don't think you can detect on the Boston Common or the Public Garden. (I used to live in Back Bay, moved to Quincy, now live in New Hampshire). Sorry I couldn't help you. You mention you have been park and beach hunting for years, so you probably already know about these off limit areas.

kwiksilver

Greenie
Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive been doing this for about 5 months, ive found 13 silvers 20 indians a large cent 1 silver ring...........found at least 3 virgin sites.....any one interested in meeting up?

racermon

Greenie
Mar 6, 2011
heck yea , id like to meet up . my dad is working on the scooners in boston so ill be up there a few weekends in the next month. i have this weekend then next weekend. [email protected] i dont check here to often. so direct e mail is better

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
If you were to travel to Springfield,the common there was the site of three army encampments during the revolution.Whether you can detect there or not i dont know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions