Looking for people to go detecting for historical relics.

jerseysnapper

Jan 6, 2013
South Plainfield, NJ
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello,
I am looking to see if there are any people in the NJ, Eastern PA, Hudson Valley, NYC area would be interested in exploring any American revolution sites or any site that might provide some relics or valuables. I am not into the beach detecting. I am new to this so also looking to learn from others.
Just message me if you are interested.
Thanks
Brian

Upvote 0

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YES SIR---IM IN ---NEAR BINGHAMTON NY---IVE TALKED TO OTHERS IN OUR AREA ALSO ABOUT A HUNT----KEEP IN TOUCH---TOM

OP
OP
J

jerseysnapper

Jan 6, 2013
South Plainfield, NJ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello,
Hoping the weather warms a bit and the ground unfreezes but a hunt would be good. maybe in a inbetween location from where we live, maybe pa.
Brian

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have a strong interest in this also.I'm from Northeast PA, and also do a lot of detecting in Morris and Sussex Counties NJ. I have found many iron relics and
a number of musket balls and my prize find is a cannon ball.This season I want to find any sites that may have had revolutionary war battles, camps or trails. I will
collaborate with others who are seriously interested.

OP
OP
J

jerseysnapper

Jan 6, 2013
South Plainfield, NJ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey,
Sounds like you know some good places. I'm very interested and been trying to do my research on places to go to. I would like to find a musketball or two. I have a few guides that tell of places that had some type of skirmishes and came across some info on encampments.

OP
OP
J

jerseysnapper

Jan 6, 2013
South Plainfield, NJ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello,
I have a few sites in Middlesex and somerset county that I'm looking at to explore since the area drys up. Hit me up so we can talk about some sites and set up some plans
Brian

OP
OP
J

jerseysnapper

Jan 6, 2013
South Plainfield, NJ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Now that it is getting warmer, I'm thinking it might be time to start detecting soon. I have a few sites like a skirmish one and an encampment site in Somerset county. If you are interested just let me know.

Jersey Hunter

Dec 27, 2011
Barnegat, NJ
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE and G2, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche digger and Relic Hunter Shovel.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Jerseysnapper have you had an opportunity to check out any of your lead areas? Would love to see some posts of items found.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread