Where is the Best place YOU buy rocks and gemstones...

bildon

Sep 15, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
would you be looking for petrified wood ? i have some from north louisiana the real thing.

Upvote 0

Merlyn555

Aug 28, 2009
Kingston, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
Cappy you should check out the banner at the top of the lead in page to this topic Gem Rock Auctions.

I followed the site for several weeks before making a purchase and it seems quite honest most of the sellers tell you straight up if a stone has been treated in anyway and what the quality of the stones are. This is where I purchased my Ruby Rough from I'll let you know right away if there are any problems with them.

A fine place in the States is New Era Gems www.neweragems.com I have made several buys from them and have been more than satisfied with the product and service.

there are lots of other places on the web but these two I have dealt with..... stay away from Ebay LOL

Upvote 0

Arid-Zone-A-seeker

Jan 26, 2010
High Country Arizona
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, Tesoro LOBO Supertrac, Garrett Infinium,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to the ,,,"Rock and Gem" magazine web site .I think you can access the gem and mineral show pages. If not let me know and I will give you a heads up from the new issue.
Arid.

REdo,,,
OOOps I just now see that this is an old post,,,,, any way the offer still stands.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions