Todays Find

Bajahunter

Mar 26, 2011
What a neat discovery. I'd run some quarters through it. Would be nice to know how many different types of stones are in that machine.
The point about not being appropriate for small kids is valid, but lots of these types of machines spew out toys instead of candy now.
Would be interesting to see which kids go for the glow in the dark plastic junk and which kids go for a rock.
I like the fact that they are providing some info on the rocks as well. Good way to get a kid interested in geology.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bmartin0693

Feb 22, 2012
East Bend, North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's cool's. Never seen a machine like that before. I think I'll buy the the two green ones and the one in the top middle. The ticket says, for best results, mix and match with other mystic gemstones for a selected power. I wonder what power mine would have?

Upvote 0

bmartin0693

Feb 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got a 3lb clear quartz crystal. I think it is has power. I know quartz is abundant but I found it in a strange spot, it makes me think Native Americans used it for something. I'm trying to figure out what I can make from it. It has a beautiful transluceny. You like collecting beautiful materials?

Upvote 0

bmartin0693

Feb 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this in a spring. I didn't know it would be so transulent until I started shining different colored lights and lazers through it. You think this has metaphysical properties?

Attachments

• Pic4.jpg
    Pic4.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 96
  • Pic5.jpg
    Pic5.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 109
Upvote 0

bmartin0693

Feb 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmm you know when I first found it, I felt a cooling sensation, like cool spring water running through my veins. This stone is never warm to the touch. I think it is soothing, like jumping into a pool on a hot summer day. Someday I'm hoping to make a display that emits light through it and just by lookin at or being close to it will give me the metaphysical effect/dose I need.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread