redlands ca rockhounds?

rockhoundrich

Jun 3, 2012
Redlands CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i recently moved to redlands and i was looking for some people that like to go rockhounding or treasure hunting localy i dont have a metal detector (yet) but would even enjoy scouting locations and helping with md ive been collecting rocks for a long time and always had an intrest in treasure legends ive done a lot of hiking in the nuevo/hemet/san jacinto areas and know locations of some realy good mostly unknown rockhound places a pic of my best find in nuevo an aquamarine crystal its almost 6in and reformed due to removal from the host rock looking forward to meeting some new friends IMG_20111019_234355.jpg

OP
OP
rockhoundrich

rockhoundrich

Jun 3, 2012
Redlands CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i also have hiked many times crafton hills in yucaipa and know locations of old gold mines maybe a sweep of a detector might find a hidden vein lol also know lambs canyon massacre canyon reche canyon san timetao canyon and those are just some of the local places still looking for a hiking partner

Upvote 0

MrLee

Mar 25, 2012
Tokyo & OC
Detector(s) used
Google Earth, BS Detector, $$
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the neighborhood RHR. I enjoy finding interesting rocks, but looking for gold consumes all my free time. I suggest you find a club near you. I'm sure there are plenty. I belong to the Route66 Gold Miners.

Stay safe, it's starting to get hot!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
rockhoundrich

rockhoundrich

Jun 3, 2012
Redlands CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well thanks for the advice but i belong to several groups where most of the people are old and cant get out or married and cant get out lol was hoping to find someone here but i guess not

Upvote 0

jayrod

Mar 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well thanks for the advice but i belong to several groups where most of the people are old and cant get out or married and cant get out lol was hoping to find someone here but i guess not

hello I'm from Perris CA, and would love to go rockhounding with someone local. I am new to all of this and it would be awesome if you could give me some tips on what and where to look. I know about local plants too if you happen to be interested. anyways... hope youre still loooking for people to go hiking with. I know I'm years late haha

Upvote 0

CaliKingdom

Greenie
Feb 14, 2018
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Need one...
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey rich... where u from previously? I live in Mentone right by Crafton Hills. I bought a cheap metal detector recently and I just KNOW there is GOLD IN THESE HILLS!!!! hahaha.... We live in CALIFORNIA BABAAAY!!!! I need a fellow prospector or a seasoned one because I myself just got into the game. Let me know if you want to trek somewhere one of these days... take care and God Bless...

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread