identify it plz

farid

Greenie
Oct 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it is found between a boulders at 5ft depth.we were excavating we find bones,mud broken pots and pieces of coal. on continue excavation we find different stones on is here identify it, it is light black in colour while look blue in camera

2013-11-05-661.jpg

2013-11-05-665.jpg

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you documented your finds? This is beyound any hunting I do. Great post.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
F

farid

Greenie
Oct 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you documented your finds? This is beyound any hunting I do. Great post.

no i do not know any thing. i am new.i find it in these boulders.i was not intrested but people come to my land usually and says here is hidden buddah or treasure etc. i started work in these boulders find such things in these boulders. i was shocked that why these things are find in between these rocks.
2013-11-02-635.jpg a1.jpg

Upvote 0

StoneWhisper

Apr 16, 2010
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Primary Interest:
Other
Finds can be very exciting.. But I'm hoping that these discoveries are on your land or you've gotten permission to do your digs where you are. When you start getting into "artifacts" it might be best to call someone who specializes in that field to offer suggestions on your digs. As for one of the last images you posted above.. I took notice of the red color on the flat slab like stone.. if clean this could show that its bloodstone.. and as for the tomb looking rock pile.. it could actually be that..

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions