Site Search

StoneWhisper

Apr 16, 2010
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Primary Interest:
Other
Feeling a bit down, this morning I wanted to see if I could recreate/restart a new website devoted to rocks and crystals etc.. I located Free website | Free blog | Create a free website | Weebly which has a very customizable format with a varity of templates.. it even has a "store front" which allows you to set up (assuming you have paypal etc) link on your page to sell items..
We don't have any sort of merchants account but the site looks pleasing.. the trouble is.. I'm at a loss for a site name/title.
Also, because of the format.. you can add authors etc to help contribute to the page.. So I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to help make this new weebly site a group page for Treasurenet/rock & gem members?.

OP
OP
StoneWhisper

StoneWhisper

Apr 16, 2010
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Primary Interest:
Other
Update:

So here is what I've been working on.. I'd like to call them my "Smart Apps" for anyone having a smart phone.. and because I've been using weebly for about a year now.. I've recently noticed it not only has a pc view, but a smart phone view and you can set the two devices up semiyearly.

You're prob saying.. what is he saying.. hang in there with me.. I created a page devoted to off road trails.. and I've been getting about 300 hits a week..But it's just one trail and I've yet to hear back from anyone who actually took the trail other than myself.

Dubbed: "Smart Apps" this isn't really an app.. just a view web site option for those having a smart phone.. But now I want to do more.. I'm requesting "You" join in helping me/us create another smart phone app just for.. treasure hunters, gem mines, Rock Hounds (eww I hate that word)

Currently I've reserved:

â–ş Smart Trails
â–ş Smart Gem Mines
â–ş Smart Rock Hounds
â–ş Smart Treasure Hunters

Names can be changed or names added..

If anyone wants to get in on this, I could use your help. Here are a few things we need:

â–ş GPS Coordinates: to locate trails, dig sites etc..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

usagold

Sep 15, 2010
Rapid City, S. Dak.
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Stonewhisper, To get the coordinates for any area in the world, punch in "Flash Earth" from any servor. Find the area you are looking for and the coordinates for where the
arrow is on your screen(which you can move around to your spot wanted) will be listed.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread