Diggin into pegmatite.

wilfndgold

Aug 29, 2013
perris, ca
Detector(s) used
garret
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well heres what it looks like were im diggin lots of mineraliztion and mica found DSCF0179.JPG DSCF0180.JPG DSCF0187.JPG DSCF0192.JPG DSCF0193.JPG DSCF0194.JPG DSCF0195.JPG DSCF0199.JPG DSCF0203.JPG DSCF0212.JPG small amount of baryl 2 small yellow greenish tourmalines found a pocket here a while back that had water in it but only some black crystals blahhh.. What do you guys think?

BurntBear

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2014
N.E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Shovels....lots of shovels!
Primary Interest:
Other
I figured I'd post these photos here instead of making a thread. I want to thank wilfindgold for the amazing specimens you sent! Simply stunning Schorl Tourmaline!

Here are a few shots:

A.JPG B.JPG C.JPG

D.JPG E.JPG F.JPG

G.JPG H.JPG I.JPG

Upvote 0

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WFG ,been wondering where you been. You've been busy ! Nice stuff bud. Thanks for posting photos Luke

Upvote 0

MrLee

Mar 25, 2012
Tokyo & OC
Detector(s) used
Google Earth, BS Detector, $$
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are great schorl specimens. They sell like hot cakes when they look like that. I'm almost out and need to go collect some more with WFG.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
W

wilfndgold

Aug 29, 2013
perris, ca
Detector(s) used
garret
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like I,ll have to quit diggin at my pegmatite spots theres some homeless people living out there in tents now its just a hastle.:sad10:

Upvote 0

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like I,ll have to quit diggin at my pegmatite spots theres some homeless people living out there in tents now its just a hastle.:sad10:
That part of the country gets awful hot in the Summer . Wait and see, the slugs may move on then.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread