Identify blue stone

mishka

Apr 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is made from a beautiful blue stone. It was expensive (given as a gift ages ago however and has never been worn).

It is not a turquoise color, but not as true blue as the images show. It is cut in angular pieces (like you would cut a diamond). I have been searching the internet and I am overwhelmed so I figured I would go to the experts!
Thoughts? thank you so much in advance.

photo 2.JPG
photo 1.JPG

OP
OP
M

mishka

Apr 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is made from a beautiful blue stone. It was expensive (given as a gift ages ago however and has never been worn).

It is not a turquoise color, but not as true blue as the images show. It is cut in angular pieces (like you would cut a diamond). I have been searching the internet and I am overwhelmed so I figured I would go to the experts!
Thoughts? thank you so much in advance.

View attachment 1147128
View attachment 1147130

My eyes are burning from goggling different stones, I am sure you dislike people coming in and saying 'what is this' but I'm so curious I can sleep. It was found (thought to be lost) in a box, unopened from USA move to Hong Kong, and now a move to Dubai.

Upvote 0

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe it is agate that has been dyed blue. Nothing about the pieces looks like expensive jewelry to me.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread