austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm thinking that nobody has posted yet because they really don't know. I see what looks like a carved face, but at the same time I think maybe just a rock. That's Ok, because you are getting there and gaining experience. Now going slow is good, but you can speed it up a little by picturing an arrowhead in your mind. That's what you will be searching for. THEN, you will see other things too. Like this find, scrapers, broken points, knives and other artifacts. Also colorful minerals that you have there. Again, keep this find and after you have found more, you will know for sure. Here in central Texas we cheat. Big screen with legs, a shovel and the buckets of dirt go on the screen, sifted out and the arrowheads are left on the screen. I hate to hunt that way, but there are places here that charge you for the time spent. Tractor brings the dirt, you do the work. Hate that too. Have fun. I promise, you're getting there...:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
C

celestina44

May 3, 2016
Deming, NM
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm thinking that nobody has posted yet because they really don't know. I see what looks like a carved face, but at the same time I think maybe just a rock. That's Ok, because you are getting there and gaining experience. Now going slow is good, but you can speed it up a little by picturing an arrowhead in your mind. That's what you will be searching for. THEN, you will see other things too. Like this find, scrapers, broken points, knives and other artifacts. Also colorful minerals that you have there. Again, keep this find and after you have found more, you will know for sure. Here in central Texas we cheat. Big screen with legs, a shovel and the buckets of dirt go on the screen, sifted out and the arrowheads are left on the screen. I hate to hunt that way, but there are places here that charge you for the time spent. Tractor brings the dirt, you do the work. Hate that too. Have fun. I promise, you're getting there...:thumbsup:

Funny you would say that... "PictureArrowhead in mind..." Since our last conversation... This is what I have done, along with coiled up Rattlers... I do have a couple of pieces I think are parts, I will post them later along with yes another rock I think has etching on... Lol, but hey, I can post and be told I'm delusional or go delusional while seeing things... Lol Thanks for your support, it's nice to know you have my back :)

Upvote 0

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'd say just a sedimentary rock.

Upvote 0

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Funny you would say that... "PictureArrowhead in mind..." Since our last conversation... This is what I have done, along with coiled up Rattlers... I do have a couple of pieces I think are parts, I will post them later along with yes another rock I think has etching on... Lol, but hey, I can post and be told I'm delusional or go delusional while seeing things... Lol Thanks for your support, it's nice to know you have my back :)

Hey, just do your thing and don't worry about some of the criticism. It goes with the territory. they will be kissing your butt when you make a big discovery...

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions