Geofact or Artifact

itzyoboyandrew

May 13, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been a lot of debate in the indian fourms, so at there request ill post it here... People legitimately think this is a glob of pebbles... Please input your opinions.

effig1.1.JPG effigy1.2.JPG effigy1.3.PNG effigy1.4.PNG

I posted zoomed in pics aswell as it in someones hand. Its about half an inch long. Found with a metal detector.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quito, I've know people like you. Unless you have forensics in your title you mean nothing to me. There are plenty of stone work with no signs of tool marks. Travel a little and you will see. We are not talking about cave men here. Wither your talking templar, Jesuit, or cistercian monk, these men were masters of stone. There nothing I have to prove to you

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please post by our rules...........

Using pictures posted so far when blown up there are no signs hole was drilled, and no signs of piece being worked by man on the rest of the piece in question...

Upvote 0

quito

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2008
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
Quito, I've know people like you. Unless you have forensics in your title you mean nothing to me. There are plenty of stone work with no signs of tool marks. Travel a little and you will see. We are not talking about cave men here. Wither your talking templar, Jesuit, or cistercian monk, these men were masters of stone. There nothing I have to prove to you

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

bob you've proved enough to me with what you have shown in the past. I was just hoping you would post up some of your examples so Andrew could see what his biggest supporter yet thought a stone carving was.

for some reason im reminded of the bird head profile rock I found today.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
I

itzyoboyandrew

May 13, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can we just stop this thread and grow up? I am convinced aswell as everyone i know in real life it is what i say it is... I do not need to impress people here.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread