Flashing treasure axe symbol on stone

Jonjon

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_20170314_120209.jpg

Hi Pro Th's, Can anyone knows what is the meaning of this?

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Post it in treasure signs and symbols. That where you will find more help.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Bob, we're looking to you for the answer to this one. It wouldn't feel quite right having anyone else explain a rock to me. Come on buddy!

Upvote 0

Daryn

Apr 23, 2013
I'm sure us common folks without Bobs vast knowledge just won't understand. He has transitioned to a higher level of consciousness than the rest of us [emoji23]

Upvote 0

heartslayer2001

Oct 17, 2006
long prairie,mn
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, BOUNTY HUNTER 101
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i see a journey made in this , to honor the dead in someway. for what i see, right to left, square with a connected to a teepee, which a mans goes on a journey meeting the man by the crack to enter the land of the flaming axe as he died in battle. maybe. could be. naw, wellll??? let me think bout it.

Upvote 0

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is one Bob-O-licious specimen there.Pass the popcorn.

Upvote 0

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see a rubber goose ,that has been solidified by glacial perplexities...The symbol of the high Priest {judas Priest} Must never be underestimated. This treasure map in the form of a Goose. can only be read by the keen eye of a wise man such as myself!!! I cannot divulge what I see but I will unleash two clues!!!! The Hardened goose with long grey leggs ,points the way to the golden eggs!!!! Follow the lines on this anient rock travel slowly and get no pebbles in your sock. Carry a weapon for treasure will be found, or come back to earth and throw it back on the ground!!!!

Upvote 0

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see a rubber goose ,that has been solidified by glacial perplexities...The symbol of the high Priest {judas Priest} Must never be underestimated. This treasure map in the form of a Goose. can only be read by the keen eye of a wise man such as myself!!! I cannot divulge what I see but I will unleash two clues!!!! The Hardened goose with long grey leggs ,points the way to the golden eggs!!!! Follow the lines on this anient rock travel slowly and get no pebbles in your sock. Carry a weapon for treasure will be found, or come back to earth and throw it back on the ground!!!!

Tommy...I smell true Jesuit blood running through your veins! You are true genius, my friend...either that or a slack-jawed, mouth-breathing Metallicus Detectorus...commonly found in northern, colder climates...identified by walking inn the freezing cold for hours...deftly proud of the 42 cents you've pried from the frozen tundra, and waving a bent fork around....O wait...that's ME!?....Tommy u kill me...keep up the good work! Ddf

Upvote 0

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well chad. You afraid to weigh in on it? A2. Your getting there. It's just the neck of the goose. The other side is the calf. Notice the heads are up side down to each other. That's all you will get for now.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
So that is what happened to Jar Jar Binks! He traveled to earth during the Jurassic period, had his' eyes plucked off his' head by a Pterodactyl, starved to death and he hardened to stone.:crybaby2::angry1::tongue3:

Frank

Upvote 0

Daryn

Apr 23, 2013
Hey Bob. I'm looking for the lotto numbers and with your vast knowledge and ability to see what absolutely no one else does, I figure you can help me out. I was given the following and need you to decipher it. [emoji622]🏺⚜️⚔️[emoji572]️[emoji558]

Upvote 0

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, Could this rock be from an extensive Ocdovican Furbidites which veins that host gold deposits are found ? Tinpan

Upvote 0

USMC Reaper

May 23, 2015
Abbeville, S.C.
Detector(s) used
MineLab CTX 3030, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Screaming for Vengeance,

Signed,
The Helion

Upvote 0

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi, Could this rock be from an extensive Ocdovican Furbidites which veins that host gold deposits are found ? Tinpan

I think you mean Ordovician Turbidites and although it is possible, we have no way of knowing without more information and pics from the O.P.!!

Frank

Upvote 0

seekerGH

Jan 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread title: Flashing treasure axe symbol on stone

Please point out the treasure axe symbol...on my screen, it is not flashing.

Thank you.

Upvote 0

whammy

Oct 23, 2012
Conquest New York
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision, DFX, Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see bad ju ju here. Take it back where you found it. Bury it, and plant a Christmas tree above it to keep the spirits in check. Just remember to do this at night under a full moon.

Upvote 0

Jeff H

Bronze Member
May 5, 2008
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Ignore all the naysayers. Just give us an address where we can send you bags of cash so we can get in on the ground floor of this once in a life time opportunity.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

Jonjon

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THESE ARE the other shot of the objects, hope thst some one can help to figure it out

IMG_20170304_112824.jpg IMG_20170304_112905.jpg IMG_20170304_111809.jpg

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread