Jun 15, 2013
New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice interior. Can't tell you much about the rock. What did you want to know?

Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"Leaverright," beautiful specimens! :hello2:

Upvote 0

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Jesuit Priest who crafted that stone walked many miles in his Moccasins to deliver the hidden map. To read this map you must be a woodsman .I will reveal one clue to the treasure seeking vultures hovering on this site waiting to pillage. The Donkey with 3 legs drops his lode, 1 mile away from the woodsmans abode. Look to the north step over the blob youll soon get the rest from BWB. Welcome to tnet looks like a plain rock....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Meg. These do look like just regular flat stones to me. But if you tell us what you think you are seeing or the questions you have about them, we may be able to provide a more informative response.

Upvote 0

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Meg this has been an ongoing joke about rocks on this forum .. It is always a good idea to post any and all finds you have questions about. you never know and its a good way to learn. Thanks for sharing your find I'm sure you will have many great finds to share with us. Tommy

Upvote 0

MartyRocks

Dec 12, 2015
Nevada desert
Detector(s) used
None yet.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
""Leaverright," beautiful specimens!" As Terry Solomon said, as in "leaver right there."

I personally think the round one is a petrified dinosaur egg. :)

You could use the round one for a paperweight or a doorstop, perhaps.

Ok enough joking.

They don't look to be much of anything that you'd get excited about. Sometimes you
need to crack them open or knock off a bit to "see inside" the rock. On a field trip here
in the desert, we were looking for agates... expecting them to be nice and shiny... but they
had a crust on them, that most people would just kick aside. It was not until you cracked
them open, that you did see the fine delicate lines and banding. Then when they were cut,
shaped and polished they made nice pieces for jewelry.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread