7 lb diamond?

Caleb12

Feb 27, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20180303_014605.jpg 20180303_015101.jpg
Big as my fist. Eats sandpaper. Weighs almost 7 lbs considering the fact that I can still hold in the palm of my hand. I'm going to go to a jeweler to have them checked out along with the others. Will update.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Post #37 pics are definitely of Herkimer Diamonds (i.e. double terminated Quartz crystals. Post #43 pic is of both Herkimer Diamonds and clear Quartz which be from Herkimer Diamonds that shattered. Herkimer Diamonds can fetch pretty good money on eBay, depending on how clean and clear the crystals are and the shape as well. I see that some have some twins that grew off the sides of some and these are highly sought after as well. We used to find lots of these near the swimming beach on Douglas Lake in Sevier County Tennessee.

Upvote 0

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you saying pictures from the first and the second set of posts are from the same rock as the third picture ? If you have a 7 pound diamond, why did you risk damaging it to knock off all those pieces.
========

Curious Caleb12, you did not answer the question that all three pictures were from the same item. Also, after my post you separate them. We all are asking you questions and you seem to only answer as if it is a "Need to know" basis. We can't help you if "You" don't want to be helped.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread