Upvote 0
OP
OP
C

Caleb12

Feb 27, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't know what it was for a long time.

Upvote 0

WaProspecting

Mar 18, 2018
Washington
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You already made a forum on this stop spamming especially when you get mad and call people names when we don't agree with you. Go and get it tested like we all stated then we might actually start believing you lol

Upvote 0

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
Ok, you have a chunk of something that you claim is a diamond. Now what? Are you going to have a qualified professional certify the stone, and post the paperwork here? Personally, I do not think you will. Prove my attitude wrong, please.

Time for more coffee.

Upvote 0

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Hold on boys and girls, the hayride is starting.

These have become my favorite posts. Go Caleb go, don't let the naysayers get you down brother.

Attachments

• Hayride.png
    Hayride.png
    108.3 KB · Views: 376
Last edited:
Upvote 0

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
I usta have a piece that looked a lot like that. It was overflow from a mold that made glass insulators. Dug a big green piece of it too in my yard when I built on. Could have been from a rock garden from the house that was on this lot 150 yrs ago, idk. Hope you have the real thing. Good luck.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
C

Caleb12

Feb 27, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, you have a chunk of something that you claim is a diamond. Now what? Are you going to have a qualified professional certify the stone, and post the paperwork here? Personally, I do not think you will. Prove my attitude wrong, please.

Time for more coffee.
At $100 per carat to certify I'm afraid not.

Upvote 0

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
============
Seriously ?
$ 100 per carat ?
Without certification, no one will buy it as a 1,200 carat diamond and it will pretty much be useless to you other than gravel in the fish aquarium. If you feel it is a genuine diamond then you owe it to yourself to have it appraised.

Upvote 0

XGPX0001

Greenie
Mar 19, 2018
Little Rock, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Teknetics - Omega 8500
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Just walk into crater of Diamonds state park.. Pay 10$.. Walk through the sliding doors.. Follow the cement walkway and downstairs. See the big dirt place and the walkway where the park ppls are. Just show it to them. Regardless ONLY ARKANSAS DIAMONDS are ARKANSAS DIAMONDS. They are harder than any African diamond actually. They will certify it for free and you DO NOT have to disclose who you are, use a fake name or a code name.

Raw diamonds do not have cracks or fissures. They are smooth even if broken, they break at lines. They are metallic not glassy. Arkansas diamonds ONLY come in brown, yellow & white. THERE ARE Private mines in Arkansas around the mine. There is actually a mine hidden just feet away from the actual mine, just google maps. This is just a caved in volcanic vent/hole uprose over time when we had volcanic activity; I believe the actual volcano is 12 miles or so away, read gov surveys.

I mine diamonds non stop all year and even teach people how and the proper tools to order. That's not a diamond bro. If you acquired it outside of the park it was on a small private owned non mined vent and its private property and not yours. ALL Arkansas land is private owned. Check the laws.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread