OP
OP
G

Greg Lafla

May 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_2038.JPG

Not easy to do takes a bit to get it like a game. Son and I were playing ancient jenga for a while
After dinner

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, it is just a rock. You may want to go to a book store and buy a book on artifacts, can go too library and check some out. I recommend you pick up oversteet guide.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
G

Greg Lafla

May 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you ever can grasp the difficulty of balancing a top heavy piece
of quartz like that in multiple ways as those pics demonstrate. you need to think about what your eyes are seeing.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
G

Greg Lafla

May 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And what flat surface would the have used to make this and the many other balancing rocks I find. Again, more questions than answers.

Upvote 0

goldog

Sep 25, 2012
Tujunga, CA
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap, A-51, Gold Pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Are those different points of balance? Looks like the same from different angles.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
G

Greg Lafla

May 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah it's two different balances hard to see pics on phone post didn't play as well as planned. The second pics down on left is a different balance but not as difficult
To do.

Upvote 0

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me see if I have this straight. Because a rock can be balanced on several points, it is an artifact?
I mean absolutely no disrespect and I'm sure you are a fine upstanding person but I sincerely hope you are not passing along your artifact hunting and identification skills to others.

Upvote 0

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greg. I see what you mean. But the problem is your explanation. Most people don't know symbolism. You have the eye to see what's there. Your just posting in the wrong place. The first stone is the lion. You have it sitting on its nose. Yes it is a rock no question there. It's what done to it a Suttle but masterful way. Those stone are part of an old system and really needy to be photographed in place and with direction on how it's sitting. They're marker stones. It all has to do with the shape of the stone and what's on it.

Upvote 0

IAMZIM

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2011
Butte City, Montana
Detector(s) used
ace 250/garret pinpointer, garret AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you ever can grasp the difficulty of balancing a top heavy piece
of quartz like that in multiple ways as those pics demonstrate. you need to think about what your eyes are seeing.
Z
images
So, what are you saying? Just because it "balances" it is an artifact? I'm sorry, but that is ridiculous. If you are patient, you can "balance" all kinds of rocks, like these pics. I've done this myself. My eyes are fine. I see a rock that has been weathered, and has nothing but angular fractures on it. Intelligent design has one important factor to it. Symmetry. Even the most crude point has that.

Upvote 0

goldog

Sep 25, 2012
Tujunga, CA
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap, A-51, Gold Pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If one sees and another doesn’t, who’s ahead? Both! Let he who has ears hear.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
G

Greg Lafla

May 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It balances on three points one way and four another. It is not the only rock I find which plays this game. I understand that any one thing is not real proof but why is it so easy to find these oddities all in one area.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread