Precious mysterious stone Kindly help masters & all experts

Saddam

Oct 18, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear friends,
You are requested kindly help us to identify this stone. I shall be very greatful to you for this kind of act.

20180803_154102.jpg

20180803_154139.jpg

20180803_154205.jpg

20180803_154135.jpg

20180803_154133.jpg

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Maybe copper ore. :occasion14:

Upvote 0

stdenis_jd

May 7, 2015
West Lower Peninsula, MI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello Saddam,

A couple things you'll need to do to get a positive ID on this:
- pictures in natural light - indoor lighting is very difficult to see crystal structure and true colors
- closer pics and less blurry
- try to keep a solid background, there's too much going on with that red & black background you have there.
- if you can tell us the country and general area where this was found, that would also be helpful

If you can do all that I'd be glad to help if I can! Does look possibly like a type of copper based mineral, but it could also be several other things.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

Saddam

Oct 18, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Saddam,

- pictures in natural light - indoor lighting is very difficult to see crystal structure and true colors
- try to keep a solid background, there's too much going on with that red & black background you have there.
- if you can tell us the country and general area where this was found, that would also be helpful

If you can do all that I'd be glad to help if I can! Does look possibly like a type of copper based mineral, but it could also be several other things.

My very respected i got found this stone near to a very historical site. This rock was found in the ancient populous ruins.And i am sending information about that site that is.

The*Buddhist*monastery was founded in the 1st century CE, and was in use until the 7th century. The complex is regarded by archaeologists as being particularly representative of the architecture of Buddhist monastic centers from its era.*Takht-i-Bahi was listed as a*UNESCO World Heritage Site*in 1980.

The word Takht-i-Bahi may have different explanations. Local believes that site got its name from two wells on the hill or the springs nearby. In Persian,*Takht*means "top" or "throne" while*bahimeans "spring" or "water". When combined together its meaning is*Spring from the Top*or*High Spring, and there were two springs on the top of mountains. Another meaning suggested is*Throne of Origin. Here is map of that site.

1280px-Gandhara_Takht-i-Bahi.jpg

Upvote 0

DDancer

Bronze Member
Mar 25, 2014
Traveling US to work
Detector(s) used
Current Equinox 600
Past Whites DFX Garret GTI 2500 and others
Prospecting Minelab GPZ 7000
Past SD 2100 GP 3000 (retired)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice map. Minedat search does not have much to say for that region. Better pictures, as stdenis said, would be helpful. Like others here I agree its a cooper mineral due to coloration with some crystalization that is likely quartz. As hvacker said I to suspect the green mineral is chrysocolla.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

Saddam

Oct 18, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Saddam,

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

Saddam

Oct 18, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

My very respected friend as i seen its look like some chemical with green paint and crystal like Dimond or Emerald was mixed to hide a large piece of precious stone below.
Kindly check it out i shall be really greatful to you.

Upvote 0

stdenis_jd

May 7, 2015
West Lower Peninsula, MI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
no offense, and sorry to waste your time, but there's no way I'm clicking on those videos sorry :D Too many nasty viruses out there lol

Plus, videos are terrible to ID with. Too much movement and can't see structure.

Please take still photos, natural light, close-up, etc. Otherwise I won't be able to help you.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread