5953ACA8-8A8A-411C-88E7-81214738670C.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 168

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
See if any are magnetic. Post the results. A couple are kind of suspicious. Izzktty I see this is your first post. Some things that would help are: where were they found, Such as state, province, etc. Might be a good idea to add that info to your home page.

Upvote 0

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you have some metamorphic materials with a decent amount of olivine.

Upvote 0

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Izz, did you take that pic with your phone? If so, it's got a great camera..

If you did use your phone, there is an adjustable setting on your phone for the image size.
I believe yours is set to the largest setting, making for very large file sizes and huge images.
Images would post better(correct side up) if you reset that to something along the lines of
1000x800 (or thereabouts). Images would still be plenty big for internet use without any degrading
of the image, and they would load and post much faster.

Reduced this image by almost 3MB..awesome looking stones.

5953ACA8-8A8A.jpg

Upvote 0

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found these in a creek.
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Izzktty! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) - members may have more success helping you (your location may help, etc.)...
tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from TODAY'S FINDS! over to ROCKS/GEMS for more exposure.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
I

Izzktty

Oct 15, 2019
Shelbyville TN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the helpful advice. I love these stones. Sure would like to know what they are. I found them in a creek in Tennessee. The creek stays 48 degrees year round and is amidst several caves.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions