Magnetic Rock

mwanyu

Nov 12, 2019
Dar es Salaam
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings,

On my trip to the country side village we came across very mysterious stones/rocks. Looking at the rocks and passing various tests we found that they are very attracted to nails and iron and steel bars (They are magnetic) and have magnetic features. The Rocks are very hard and heavy to lift, and takes time to lose the magnetism when kept on different environment far from the mountain of its origin.

Advise from the expert in order to transport the Rock to a different location and sale the product without causing the magnetic features to reduce, one has to wrap the rock in a special manner and at the location where it has been rooted (Usually below the surface)

This is really amazing and thought I should share with you so as to obtain more knowledge on the Rocks existence, environmental impact of the rock on those areas, positive and negative impact of the rock. How can this type of Rock benefit the villagers and the people living on those areas, how can it be resourceful to help them change their way of life by utilizing to their life. Could the Rock be of any help?

MAGNE.png magneti.png magneto.png

MAG.png MAGN.png magnetic.png

Help with advise on this matter!!!

will keep you posted!!

Plumbata

Bronze Member
May 13, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
White's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are some very nice specimens of lodestone (magnetite). It is a rich ore of Iron but the primary value for you is to collectors and individuals who use lodestones in occult magic/rituals. I doubt that direct shipment from Tanzania would be cheap, but perhaps the larger specimens could be sold on eBay and shipped to buyers in wealthier countries via TNT (DHL).

Here is a 17lb example that sold for about 163 USD including shipping costs: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Stro...Magnetite-Crystals-Premium-Piece/184047817046 If you can find inexpensive shipping rates to the USA and Europe you may be able to profitably sell superior specimens to international mineral collectors and occult practitioners. You would have to charge less because shipping costs will be significantly higher, but it would probably still be lucrative.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread