Dear Tnet Members,

Che Guevara

Jan 8, 2017
Moscow
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is to inform annual VII large treasure hunters meeting β€œSpring 2017” to be held 140 km away from Moscow (Moshajskiy region) on 13th of May, 2017!
The meeting is organized by Russian treasure hunting forum β€œStareishina”.
High-ranking guests from US, local metal detector distributors and treasure hunters all over the Russia will participate in the event.
The general sponsor of the event is "GARRET Hobby" represented by local exclusive distributor β€œRaycom Group”
Our meeting will be attended by:
- Vaughan Garrett, son of Charles Garrett (founder of Garrett Co.)
- Henry Teletz, international sales vice-president
- β€œAmerican Digger” stars. There is a new episode for National Geographic Channel. will be filmed in Russia, it will deal with main characters metal detecting experience in Russia.
Highly valuable prizes will be raffled amongst event participants.

We invite you to participate in the meeting and win highly valuable prizes those will be raffled amongst event attendees.
Ticket’s cost is rub 1000 (about usd 17-18) per 1 person. Russian field kitchen and souvenirs are included
The meeting will take place on inhabited long time ago site, gone in WW2. It must be mentioned, the site was evident to War of the Nations in 1812 year

Feel free to ask questions in this thread!
________________--

13 мая 2017 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°, Π² России Π² 140ΠΊΠΌ ΠΎΡ‚ ΠœΠΎΡΠΊΠ²Ρ‹(МоТайский Ρ€Π°ΠΉΠΎΠ½) состоится VII Π‘ΠΎΠ»ΡŒΡˆΠΎΠΉ ΠΊΠ»Π°Π΄ΠΎΠΈΡΠΊΠ°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΡΠΊΠΈΠΉ слСт "ВСсна 2017"!

ΠžΡ€Π³Π°Π½ΠΈΠ·Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠΌ слСта являСтся Российский ΠΊΠ»Π°Π΄ΠΎΠΈΡΠΊΠ°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΡΠΊΠΈΠΉ Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΡƒΠΌ "Π‘Ρ‚Π°Ρ€Π΅ΠΉΡˆΠΈΠ½Π°"
ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΠ΅Π΄ΡƒΡ‚ высокопоставлСнныС гости ΠΈΠ· БША ΠΈ московских ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄ΡΡ‚Π°Π²ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΡΡ‚Π² ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΏΠ°Π½ΠΈΠΉ ΠΏΠΎ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°ΠΆΠ΅ мСталлоискатСлСй, Π° Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΆΠ΅ кладоискатСли ΠΈΠ· Ρ€Π°Π·Π½Ρ‹Ρ… Ρ€Π΅Π³ΠΈΠΎΠ½ΠΎΠ² России!
Π“Π΅Π½Π΅Ρ€Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΌ спонсором слСта являСтся компания "GARRET Hobby" Π² Π»ΠΈΡ†Π΅ эксклюзивного Π΄ΠΈΡΡ‚Ρ€ΠΈΠ±ΡŒΡŽΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Π° Π½Π° Ρ‚Π΅Ρ€Ρ€ΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΈΠΈ России ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΏΠ°Π½ΠΈΠΈ "Π Π΅ΠΉΠΊΠΎΠΌ Π“Ρ€ΡƒΠΏΠΏ"

На нашСм слСтС Π±ΡƒΠ΄ΡƒΡ‚ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΡΡƒΡ‚ΡΡ‚Π²ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΈ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Π½ΠΎΠ΅ участиС:

- Π’ΠΎΠ³Π°Π½ Π“Π°Ρ€Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚Ρ‚ - сын Π§Π°Ρ€Π»ΡŒΠ·Π° Π“Π°Ρ€Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚Ρ‚Π° основатСля ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΏΠ°Π½ΠΈΠΈ Garrett,
- Π“Π΅Π½Ρ€ΠΈ Π’Π΅Π»Π΅Ρ† - Π²ΠΈΡ†Π΅-ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π·ΠΈΠ΄Π΅Π½Ρ‚ ΠΏΠΎ ΠΌΠ΅ΠΆΠ΄ΡƒΠ½Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ΄Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°ΠΆΠ°ΠΌ,
- участники ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Π½Π΄Ρ‹ "ΠšΠ»Π°Π΄ΠΎΠΈΡΠΊΠ°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΠΈ АмСрики" (Diggers), ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Π΅ Π±ΡƒΠ΄ΡƒΡ‚ ΡΠ½ΠΈΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒ Ρ„ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠΌ для Ρ‚Π΅Π»Π΅ΠΊΠ°Π½Π°Π»Π° National Geographic Channel, ΠΏΡ€ΠΎ Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ ΠΎΠ½ΠΈ ΠΊΠΎΠΏΠ°Π»ΠΈ Π² России!!!

Π’Π°ΠΊ ΠΆΠ΅ Π±ΡƒΠ΄ΡƒΡ‚ Ρ€Π°Π·Ρ‹Π³Ρ€Ρ‹Π²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ мноТСство Ρ†Π΅Π½Π½Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ·ΠΎΠ² ΠΈ ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Π°Ρ€ΠΊΠΎΠ²!

Π‘Ρ‚ΠΎΠΈΠΌΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ участия Π² слСтС составляСт 1000 Ρ€ΡƒΠ±. (17-18$)Π’ Ρ†Π΅Π½Ρƒ Π²Ρ…ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚ ΠΏΠΈΡ‚Π°Π½ΠΈΠ΅(Русская полСвая кухня) ΠΈ памятныС сувСниры для участников.

Π‘Π»Π΅Ρ‚ Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ проводится Π½Π° ΡƒΡ€ΠΎΡ‡ΠΈΡ‰Π΅ ΠΈΡΡ‡Π΅Π·Π½ΡƒΠ²ΡˆΠ΅ΠΌ Π²ΠΎ врСмя Π’Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠΉ ΠΌΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠΉ, Ρ‚Π°ΠΊ ΠΆΠ΅ эта тСрритория ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ΠΆΠΈΠ»Π° ΠΈ Π²ΠΎΠΉΠ½Ρƒ 1812Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°.

Если Π΅ΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΆΠ΅Π»Π°ΡŽΡ‰ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ½ΡΡ‚ΡŒ участиС Π² слСтС, Π½Π° всС ваши вопросы постараСмся ΠΎΡ‚Π²Π΅Ρ‚ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Π² этой Ρ‚Π΅ΠΌΠ΅!
ps. РСбята, Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ·ΡŒΡ ΠΏΠΎ Ρ…ΠΎΠ±Π±ΠΈ, ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΠ³ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ ΠΈΡΠΏΡ€Π°Π²ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ошибки ΠΈ донСсти смысл ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠΉ ΠΈΠ·Π»ΠΎΠΆΠ΅Π½Π½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ поста!
Бпасибо Π·Π° ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠΊΡƒ!

sorry for the error

Last edited:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
That would be a nice event to attend! Unfortunately, I'll be building a new shop this Spring.

OP
OP
Che Guevara

Che Guevara

Jan 8, 2017
Moscow
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to digging for treasure in Russia, we are waiting for friends in the hobby!
post-23-0-50594400-1463471848.jpg post-1290-0-34505900-1463471603.jpg
Come to us even from another world cast:headbang:
post-18-0-52925200-1463472311.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Che Guevara

Che Guevara

Jan 8, 2017
Moscow
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One day in Russia to dig the treasure with your friends is the best thing that could ever happen to you! You'll love Russia and people who will surround you, so don't desire to come home! Believe me, I speak from the heart and soul!

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It sounds like a lot of fun.....I hope you are able to post pics from this event in may.

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Che Guerva; I wish you well. That is one trip I wish i could make. I can't due to my health. But I want to wish you & yours a Great Event. May you all make many great finds. Hey, Can you Post the pictures of the Hunt here for us to enjoy. That would be great. We here would love it. What say ye ?? PEACE:RONB

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW,that picture is scary.

OP
OP
Che Guevara

Che Guevara

Jan 8, 2017
Moscow
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It sounds like a lot of fun.....I hope you are able to post pics from this event in may.
Do not expect, I'll do it, photos will be for you
Hi Che Guerva; I wish you well. That is one trip I wish i could make. I can't due to my health. But I want to wish you & yours a Great Event. May you all make many great finds. Hey, Can you Post the pictures of the Hunt here for us to enjoy. That would be great. We here would love it. What say ye ?? PEACE:RONB
thank you! I wish you lot of health! Will try to do everything to show us how it was!
WOW,that picture is scary.
is an illusion a bad photo

KandiKlover

Jan 7, 2017
Kingman, AZ
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 (got for free)
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
High-Ranking eh? How do I get my metal detector rank too? :tongue3:

OP
OP
Che Guevara

Che Guevara

Jan 8, 2017
Moscow
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
remind everybody, we are waiting for all treasure hunters on the big meeting in Russia, it will be very fun!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please note * Jim in Idaho

has been Removed from This Thread.
If I had seen his posts sooner, I would have Removed him Sooner.

If he returns to this Thread with Any Words other then A believable Apology.

Report his Post & I will Remove him from Our Respected Members for
a time to be Determined if I need To :(

All Members & their Names are to Be respected !

OP
OP
Che Guevara

Che Guevara

Jan 8, 2017
Moscow
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for your support and attention! Please do not apply strictly to the person for his opinion and point of view. We are all very different people, we all have different upbringing and traditions and each person can have their opinion. The most important thing in communicating with people who don't go to personal insults, not to say mate, everything else can understand us people in all countries teach different ideas and opinions. I'm not hurt!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Understood :icon_thumright: however, it's not just about possible hurt feelings.
It is also about our Rules http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=rules
& not expressing political views to the point where
they are a judgement against another's.

in addition to that. this thread is in the Russia
section of TreasureNet. everyone is welcome. but it's Russia First Here :icon_thumright:
which is why I got a Bit Extra Irritated.

add to that , Opinions on member Names Better Be complimentary or kept to Ones self

Last edited:
OP
OP
Che Guevara

Che Guevara

Jan 8, 2017
Moscow
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Moscow Rally 2016 the spring, side view.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
# 1. Most of us cannot understand your language. Also, most of us cannot afford to visit your Country, but, best of luck to all of treasure hunter who will attend you meeting. Good hunting and good luck to your follow members.

OP
OP
Che Guevara

Che Guevara

Jan 8, 2017
Moscow
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
music removed the administration of YouTube, as they said for copyright infringement, but then any digger, it is clear that in any region of the world, if you have friends and a detector, you will have fun!

OP
OP
Che Guevara

Che Guevara

Jan 8, 2017
Moscow
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
# 1. Most of us cannot understand your language. Also, most of us cannot afford to visit your Country, but, best of luck to all of treasure hunter who will attend you meeting. Good hunting and good luck to your follow members.

for guys, who for whatever reason are unable to visit our country and our meetings diggers, I will try to upload reports as we have fun digging. I've done it before on this website, past reports, and as promised I will try to do it will be in the future!

OP
OP
Che Guevara

Che Guevara

Jan 8, 2017
Moscow
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New news meetings: come to us from the near abroad and the CIS , have fellowship with other countries!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread