Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

hu
    Gypsyheart~ Queen of Rust

Nov 2005
    Ozarks
    57 times
    I go a great distance,while some are considering whether they will start today or tomorrow

Jul 2006

Re: Scientific Instrument Collectibles

Gypsy

I joined in July and am delighted with the forum. I see you are interested in microscopes.

I have a question....during demolition of a hopsital my son found a very old microscope in the building. I researched this item and found it to be a Duboscq Colorimeter, made in the late 1800's. They became obsolete in 1960. Replaced by the modern version.

I found the Duboscq Colorimeter in a site at the Humboldt University Scientific Museum.

In my search I have not found a site that gives the value of this meter. Do you have knowledge of this product and the value? Or send me to a site that has this info. I am sending a photo from the website so you will have a visual of the meter. The only difference of the one we found and the photo is ours has an electric cord attached to it. I don't know what that means....I appreciate your help.
    [img][/img]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dub Colorimeter.jpg 
Views:	486 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	94257  

Charter Member

May 2005
    81 times

Re: Scientific Instrument Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by bytheriver
    Do you have knowledge of this product and the value? Or send me to a site that has this info.
    BTR—

Check your messages.

Best regards,
    PBK

Sponsors