catalytic converter scrapping online....tips?

synapse

Oct 3, 2006
New England
I have a used VW catalytic converter that's worth a few bucks. I found a seemingly well-reviewed site online that will give me $75 for it, but if i can get more then obviously i'd like to do that. The few buyers that I've found locally won't give that amount.
Does anyone here have any suggestions about who I can sell it to? I'm sure there are tons of websites...but I figured all of you would be the experts to ask instead of me fumbling my way through google results to locate the best deal.
THANKS!!!!

calcat

Mar 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi your vw cat is whats graded as a small foreign I own Cash4Converters.com**Chapman's California** Catalyst - Home if you would like please feel free to browse my website and if you feel comfortable shipping it to me il pay you $95 for it so long as all the ceramic material is intact payment will be sent within 3-5 business days after arrival you will need to email me for my shipping address as it is no longer posted on the website due to would be thieves trying to break in one night. (also if you could send me a pic of the ceramic on both sides as well as the shell so i can be sure your not sending an aftermarket to [email protected] it would be helpful.) thanks -Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions