What about ceiling fan motors?

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
speaking of ceiling fans...

here is MY invention for anyone who wants/can run with it.... I used to have ceiling fans, and they always collected dust... well, might as well make the best of it!

Create foam / filtering leading edge material that will collect the dust that naturally collects on the leading edge of ceiling fans... just little cover slips.... that you can remove and rinse. If anyone makes millions, toss a few my way... lol

jhoff310

Jun 23, 2007
take them, open up the bottom and pull out the wire nuts and the switches, the switches alone are worth a few bucks at the hardware store, then scrap em

hoff out

Tabfry

Mar 29, 2006
Seattle area
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Marc said:
speaking of ceiling fans...

here is MY invention for anyone who wants/can run with it.... I used to have ceiling fans, and they always collected dust... well, might as well make the best of it!

Create foam / filtering leading edge material that will collect the dust that naturally collects on the leading edge of ceiling fans... just little cover slips.... that you can remove and rinse. If anyone makes millions, toss a few my way... lol

Or maybe you could make a thin, clear, plastic sleeve that can slip over and off again...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread