whos the pro scrapper savvy enuf to write the beginners guide to scrapping

Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
over in the coin roll hunting forum we have a beginners guide post.the moderators have somehow rigged it so it stays on top of all other posts.basically a guide written by a knowledgeable member with add ons and comments by others.i would like to see one of u pros tackle this if possuble. including best places to find scrap.what items to find are the most valuable and what they contain.and how to process them.items considered not worth the trouble.items considered hazardous dont pickup.what metals are we looking for.how to identify.how to prepare properly to get the most $. ie do i need to take apart brass valves and how to do it.how to grade metal 1,2,3,dirty,plate etc.industrial metals.precious metals are a different category.

jhoff310

Jun 23, 2007
I just scrolled down far enough to see this topic. I can tell you anything you want to know about scrapping. Ben is right I am way to busy to write an e-book on the scrapping business. If you have questions just ask them here and I will post a reply. There isnt much I havent taken apart or scrapped.

Hoff out

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions