New SDC 2300 Looking for Tips

FiveNINESFine

Tenderfoot
Dec 21, 2021
It's a good machine make sure your not. Running to high on your sensitivity i run between 1-3 and your threshold/volume needs to be 1-4 any higher than you'll miss those Sqweeker targets most of my gold has been a slight signal. The strong signals have always been trash but depending on what your searching area is ie bedrock gravel sand claymud.

Jan 3, 2024
The SDC 2300 is an easy-to-use device, just read the manual and you will learn how to operate it. It is best suited for fine gold, it copes well with highly mineralized soil and works well in hot stones.

Jan 3, 2024
The SDC 2300 is a detector for picking up gold nuggets, it uses an 8-inch mono coil, so it works well in very mineralized and low-mined soil, people use this device to find out where the gold is going in the mine, it It's easy to use, just plug it in and do the ground balance and it's ready to use. If you compare it with the GPX 5000, you can be sure that you will find more gold with the SDC 2300 than with the 5000. But the gold is so small. If you weigh it, it weighs less than the gold found with the GPX 5000.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions