Search Results - TreasureNet - The Original Treasure Hunting Website
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Dirt Junkie; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.00 seconds.

  1. Replies
    0
    Views
    2,425

    Metal Detecting in St Johns USVI

    I scheduled a vacation for St Johns, USVI. I know the island is 75% National Park and I assume there is no detecting allowed. However, that leaves 25% and an interest in doing some digging. Has...
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0