OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spart, you like to joke about everything that is fine, I dont joke about our freedoms or our rights........ When the poop hits the fan it will affect everyone, not just those of us who resist........

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You think it's a joke, then think again.. I'm giving you HARD, COLD FACTS, so deal with that. Notice there are no smiley icons so you get my drift.

I have to laugh because too many here are strictly emotional, and put zero rational thinking into their responses. It seems many are making up stories, or theories on the fly. I hate to break it to you, that doesn't work in the real world. I'm sticking with the FACT, that the Supreme Court has the final word.

Still doubt me, then look it up.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joke all you want, all your posts are jokes.................I am not making anything up........

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First, did I say that you made anything up? NO!!!! All my posts are jokes? Then I suggest you read up a little more on the Supreme Court, before you infer my facts are not the truth.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
You think it's a joke, then think again.. I'm giving you HARD, COLD FACTS, so deal with that. Notice there are no smiley icons so you get my drift.

I have to laugh because too many here are strictly emotional, and put zero rational thinking into their responses. It seems many are making up stories, or theories on the fly. I hate to break it to you, that doesn't work in the real world. I'm sticking with the FACT, that the Supreme Court has the final word.

Still doubt me, then look it up.

Spart, you say "many put zero rational thinking into their post 's " Wow! Just cause you are for taking away the second (at least that is how your posts sound) doesn't mean you should put those with opposing views down....At this point in time the govt. Has taken so much away from us Americans that the only thing we have left is whats left of our rights, why would you want to give those up? I will tell you this, once the govt. Has the guns and us citizens don't the rest of our rights are gone forever. Name one govt. In history that was not power hungry? I bet you can't......

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diesel, you really have no clue about whom I may be talking about, if anyone. I made a general statement.

Besides, I have yet to see one actually do a little homework about who really really pulls the strings as far as the constitution goes. Believe it, or not, you're whole constitution is in the hands of 9 Supreme Court Justices, even a jury have 12 members.

If you still don't believe me, then just keep repeating Treasure_Hunter's mantra "All of your posts are a joke". After you repeat it, and believe it, sad to say you will still be wrong. Then again, maybe you can convince some others out here otherwise.

I have posed several questions, some may have been in a humorous manner, but yet none could reply. Know why? Because you will be defeating your own purposes.

Just show me where I'm wrong on the Supreme Court issue and I will admit I erred, unlike many others that wouldn't.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What would I do if the government banned all firearms?

Become an instant criminal, I guess.

Would I get in a fire-fight with local authorities when they came to confiscate?

No, that would be a pointless way to die.

I would do other mischievous things, like burn the court house, etc.

Or I could do something like this,

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So if Supreme Court rules free speech does not include the internet you just roll over and except it? Supreme Court can throw us into a civil war just as easily as a president can....

Basic principles of the Bill of Rights are unnegotiable to millions of us. Why do you think hundreds and hundreds of law enforcement have come out and declared they will not support, enforce or allow federal authorities to violate Constitution, dozens of states are in the process of passing laws making it illegal and nullifying any federal law that violates Constitution. When in our history since 1861 has that happened?

A revolution has already begun, only question is if it will be settled with out bloodshed. I know what side I am on....

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Spart, your statement was clearly directed at those who disagree.....I am fine with your opinion, however it is just like my feelings ...just an opinion. I did not say you are wrong about the supreme court. That is why obama is stacking it in his favor. But that being said, if the pass a antigun ruling doesn't make the ruling constitutional but rather political. Shall not be infringed is cut and dry. I don't need some liberal judges telling me, or you if the second is valid. It is and always will be. Period. I think you are missing everyones point.

fmerg

Nov 1, 2008
kingston ny
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
minelab quattro, explorer se pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Boy that makes me feel just great that murder by rifles is very small. What is an acceptable level if murder in your opinion?
there is no acceptable levels of murder; none; zero
so lets outlaw all knifes over 1/2 inch, cars,bricks clubs ect....
were do you draw the line
i know you draw the line any were it would effect what you like

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:

Well said!

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other

There is a huge difference between guns vs. cars/bricks. The single, solitary purpose of a gun is to KILL. It has no other function. Yes, it is there for protection, yes, it is there to uphold the other amendments; however, it does that by killing or the threat to kill.

The main purpose of a car is transportation. The main purpose of a brick is to support structures. Can you kill with them? Of course. You can kill with anything...

You cannot ride your gun to work in the morning. You cannot build a house out of guns (well, you could, but the Big Bad Obama would huff and puff, and blow your house down.)

You want to ban kniVes and clubs...go ahead. Nothing in the BoR about banning those. Personally, I think that would be a mistake.

Please stop extrapolating on this argument. It has no merit, it is circular, and by definition of itself, it is infalliable. It does not add information of further discussion. It simply distracts from the important issues at hand.

Crispin

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin said:
There is a huge difference between guns vs. cars/bricks. The single, solitary purpose of a gun is to KILL. It has no other function. Yes, it is there for protection, yes, it is there to uphold the other amendments; however, it does that by killing or the threat to kill.

The main purpose of a car is transportation. The main purpose of a brick is to support structures. Can you kill with them? Of course. You can kill with anything...

You cannot ride your gun to work in the morning. You cannot build a house out of guns (well, you could, but the Big Bad Obama would huff and puff, and blow your house down.)

You want to ban kniVes and clubs...go ahead. Nothing in the BoR about banning those. Personally, I think that would be a mistake.

Please stop extrapolating on this argument. It has no merit, it is circular, and by definition of itself, it is infalliable. It does not add information of further discussion. It simply distracts from the important issues at hand.

Crispin

Don't confuse people with rules of logic!!

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
worldtalker said:
I have a question,how many Supreme Court Judges are ELECTED instead of APPOINTED?

Come on talker that's civics 101 - i hope you know the basics of how our 3 branches work?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions