NYS To Ban Assault VEHICLES?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel since you asked here is a list I found in 5 seconds of google searching. I am sure if you want a more complete list you can search on your own....
Keep us updated on how your whistleblowing goes for you! You could start your own thread just to keep us up to date you know!

And now the SIXTH Obama Cabinet nominee, HHS nominee Kathleen Sebelius is a tax cheat!

Count ‘em. SIX Tax Cheat. Well technically FIVE tax cheats, plus a spouse of a tax cheat. Today comes word about the fourth tax cheat nominated by Obama to his Cabinet. Today the tax cheat is Kathleen Sebelius, who replaced another tax cheat Tom Daschle to be Obama’s HHS. CBS has the info:
The wire service reports that she and her husband paid just over $7,000 inback taxes, along with $878 in interest, for the years 2005-2007
Here’s the list of Hussein Obama’s Tax Cheat nominees (so far) in addition to Sebelius:
Tom Daschle, the first HHS nominee,
Chief performance officer nominee Nancy Killefer.
Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner,
US Trade Representative Ron Kirk
Labor Secretary Hilda Solis’s (husband)

TY! Thought they were VETTED...

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
TY! I will just tell 'em that I read it on the internet, so it MUST be true... I wanted NAMES!

BTW, Romney ever disclose HIS income returns from previous years...? Don't remember...

Tell them you read it in the Washington Post (I included the link, if you didn't read it there's no reason to comment on it).

Just call What's his name. He already knows who they are.

Yes, Romney did disclose HIS taxes. Don't remember What's his name doing so (but he may have), even though he led the bunch demanding Romney release his.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Some people would view "redneck tendencies" as derogatory so I am not going to comment on that. However I will say he is just a serial LIAR. He just says anything he thinks people want to hear...HE IS AN IDIOT...

Does he watch Jeff, Ron, Bill, & Larry...?

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Tell them you read it in the Washington Post (I included the link, if you didn't read it there's no reason to comment on it).

Yes, Romney did disclose HIS taxes. Don't remember What's his name doing so (but he may have), even though he led the bunch demanding Romney release his.

LOL! "O" DID release info...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Romney released ALL of 'em...?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Seems the only thing bad people could honestly say about Romney's character is he is wealthy..."O" is master of the class warfare going on right now.

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some people would view "redneck tendencies" as derogatory so I am not going to comment on that. However I will say he is just a serial LIAR. He just says anything he thinks people want to hear...HE IS AN IDIOT...

Well, I've got those tendencies from time to time, and I'm honest enough to admit they make me feel good. So, if I'm the only redneck, I'm good with that. What I consider redneck comes out when I'm bowfishing carp, for example. When they're harmless, they're fun.

But I'm also honest enough to realize that you can't be serious about some of those. We all like to smart off, but when we start making public policy, we have to get serious.

I'm not impressed by Biden, and can't think what anyone had in mind when they nominated him for VP.

Nor was I impressed by Bush Jr. though.

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not trying to paint anything , just stating some facts. It sounds to me you are trying to paint anything the republicans as the party of the rich. Lets not give obama a free pass on anything , as i am sure you wouldn't give Bush a free pass. Obama also has as i am sure you are aware of cabinet members that haven't even paid their own taxes and they are advising on tax policy . They should not be in the white house but rather in prison . Prove me wrong....

Your sentence, "It sounds to me you are trying to paint anything the republicans as the party of the rich." is not grammatically correct, so there is some ambiguity about the statement. But, let's assume that you meant "It sounds to me you are trying to paint anything republican as the party of the rich."

Including the word "anything" in there is a nice red herring to trap me, since you can then show that they actually did a laudable minor thing at some time and so, I'm "proven wrong".

I think that it's generally acknowledged that the Republican Party is funded overwhelmingly by the rich and mega-corporations. It's amusing that you would take this tack.

I hope it's not some serious denial, though.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Well, I've got those tendencies from time to time, and I'm honest enough to admit they make me feel good. So, if I'm the only redneck, I'm good with that. What I consider redneck comes out when I'm bowfishing carp, for example. When they're harmless, they're fun.

But I'm also honest enough to realize that you can't be serious about some of those. We all like to smart off, but when we start making public policy, we have to get serious.

I'm not impressed by Biden, and can't think what anyone had in mind when they nominated him for VP.

Nor was I impressed by Bush Jr. though.
What I believe Obama had in mind with Biden was he is a puppet, in other words a yes man...
As far as the redneck thing goes, most people who know me would label me as a redneck myself. But I just hate putting labels on like that as it can rub someone the wrong way. But when it comes to political views this is where labels are more appropriate as in a liberal or conservative labeling.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What I believe Obama had in mind with Biden was he is a puppet, in other words a yes man...
As far as the redneck thing goes, most people who know me would label me as a redneck myself. But I just hate putting labels on like that as it can rub someone the wrong way. But when it comes to political views this is where labels are more appropriate as in a liberal or conservative labeling.

ok this is too easy. if obama uses biden as a puppet, did that make W cheney's puppet?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Your sentence, "It sounds to me you are trying to paint anything the republicans as the party of the rich." is not grammatically correct, so there is some ambiguity about the statement. But, let's assume that you meant "It sounds to me you are trying to paint anything republican as the party of the rich."

Including the word "anything" in there is a nice red herring to trap me, since you can then show that they actually did a laudable minor thing at some time and so, I'm "proven wrong".

I think that it's generally acknowledged that the Republican Party is funded overwhelmingly by the rich and mega-corporations. It's amusing that you would take this tack.

I hope it's not some serious denial, though.

The word anything was not meant to be a red herring, in fact it wasn't supposed to be in there at all. It is in there because of the predictive text thing my phone does and I did not catch it. Sorry about that. No serious denial thing here as I am in the Tea Party camp. The republicans and the democrats both receive large amounts of corporation funding. However the dems are in bed with the likes of Buffet and Gates as well as George Sorrows. The dems paint themselves as the party for the working man but they are really more for the lazy and parasitic part of the population as well as the rich. The working man is still paying the bills and getting duped.

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok this is too easy. if obama uses biden as a puppet, did that make W cheney's puppet?

No one can seriously deny that; but Cheney was just, in turn, the puppet.

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The word anything was not meant to be a red herring, in fact it wasn't supposed to be in there at all. It is in there because of the predictive text thing my phone does and I did not catch it. Sorry about that.

OK Diesel, I've suffered from that too.

No serious denial thing here as I am in the Tea Party camp. The republicans and the democrats both receive large amounts of corporation funding. However the dems are in bed with the likes of Buffet and Gates as well as George Sorrows. The dems paint themselves as the party for the working man but they are really more for the lazy and parasitic part of the population as well as the rich. The working man is still paying the bills and getting duped.

You are correct that they both receive large amounts of corporation funding, and it is that "race" that damages honest government. I'm not sure why Buffet and Gates are singled out; I think that they exhibit some sense of social responsibility and concern. Soros, I won't go there. He seems to be a rallying post for the Great Horned Howls for some reason. Myself, I don't think he's significant at all. Mega-corporatism is the worst threat I can see out there, even more so since an honest corporate man can be a part of it but still unable to do anything about it.

The dems paint themselves as the party for the working man but they are really more for the lazy and parasitic part of the population as well as the rich.

I don't think that's true; I'm a working man, even though I own a business. All that means is that I don't get any paid days off; or days off for that matter or sometimes even paid. I realize that I have NOTHING in common with the rich. I don't live that life style, don't have their self-acquired advantages (i.e., ability to make their own laws and tax loopholes through bribing Congress), and have much more in common with the poor. I fight for what I have, others fight for them.

The working man is still paying the bills and getting duped.

Right on that one. But you're looking in the wrong direction. And that won't get you anywhere.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread