Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By onfire
  • 1 Post By packerbacker

Thread: One sentence editorial

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    onfire

Nov 2004
    Wisconsin
    250 2500
    1321 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

One sentence editorial

Editorial that appeared in Peoria Journal Star.

"A pen in the hand of this President is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."
    JSpinner likes this.

gb
    Aug 2009
    SWEDEN
    (on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
    179 times
    Even better - "A button under the thumb of ANY of your presidents is far more dangerous than the rest of the worlds population!".....Me!

Charter Member
    us
    Living the WP

Apr 2006
    Chesterfield, Va.
    Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
    1520 times
    How about this one.
    An out of control Liberal media causes statements like this one " "A button under the thumb of ANY of your presidents is far more dangerous than the rest of the worlds population!".

Me

Jun 2007
    1288 times
    ALL of which... is via 1st Amendment, yes or no...?

Charter Member
    us
    Living the WP

Apr 2006
    Chesterfield, Va.
    1520 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    ALL of which... is via 1st Amendment, yes or no...?
    yes Reb, But be nice to Dano, He may not be gauranteed those rights in his country. Please let him tell his side on this one.

Jun 2007
    1288 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave44 View Post
    yes Reb, But be nice to Dano, He may not be gauranteed those rights in his country. Please let him tell his side on this one.
    LOL!

us
    May 2008
    Wisconsin
    GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
    579 times
    Actually, it wasn't an editorial, but a blog in a forum, by a Camille Sanchez from Toluca, IL.

Forum: President is the real danger - Forum - Peoria, IL - pjstar.com

Elapsed time to check: 2 minutes.
    "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." Friedrich Nietzsche

"You ask where I live. I cannot tell you. I am a Voyageur, a Chicot, sir. I live everywhere. My grandfather was a voyageur; he died while on a voyage. My father was a voyageur; he died while on a voyage. I will also die while en route, and another Chicot will take my place. Such is our course of life."

us
    Pronounced "Shadow" - ---= Wolfpack Forever! =---

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    2001 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Bum Luck View Post
    Actually, it wasn't an editorial, but a blog in a forum, by a Camille Sanchez from Toluca, IL.

Forum: President is the real danger - Forum - Peoria, IL - pjstar.com

Elapsed time to check: 2 minutes.
    Not quite true. You are not including the time to register (it wouldn't allow me to view the thread without joining, so it isn't going to happen) then read the post.

If you want others to read what was posted there, you might wish to quote it.

Yeah, there's an app for that on Treasurenet.
    Know your homophones (as opposed to homophobes like me)! Know which ones to use ... and their meaning:

"Know" is related to knowledge, while "No" is a negative response.

"There" is a location, while "Their" shows possession and "They're" is the contraction of "They are".

"Which" specifies an item from a set but a "Witch" casts spells and wears a pointy black hat.

"Patients" (people receiving medical care) must show "patience" (tolerate delay).

ca
    Chris

Sep 2012
    Da North Eh?
    Garrett AT PRO
    1561 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (1)
    A Editorial comprises of a introduction, body and conclusion. I feel that it would be impossible to encapsulate an entire Editorial in one sentence.

Charter Member
    us
    May 2005
    Northern California
    2158 times
    All kidding aside, I pray for Obama's good health, look at the alternative!
    onfire likes this.
    Banking off a Northeast wind, sailin' on a summer breeze

us
    May 2008
    Wisconsin
    GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
    579 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadeaux View Post
    Not quite true. You are not including the time to register (it wouldn't allow me to view the thread without joining, so it isn't going to happen) then read the post.

If you want others to read what was posted there, you might wish to quote it.

Yeah, there's an app for that on Treasurenet.

Well, I managed it without registering. Actually, less than two minutes.
    "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." Friedrich Nietzsche

"You ask where I live. I cannot tell you. I am a Voyageur, a Chicot, sir. I live everywhere. My grandfather was a voyageur; he died while on a voyage. My father was a voyageur; he died while on a voyage. I will also die while en route, and another Chicot will take my place. Such is our course of life."

us
    Pronounced "Shadow" - ---= Wolfpack Forever! =---

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    2001 times
    Cache Hunting
    Took me to a registration page, and would not allow any progression without registering.
    Know your homophones (as opposed to homophobes like me)! Know which ones to use ... and their meaning:

"Know" is related to knowledge, while "No" is a negative response.

"There" is a location, while "Their" shows possession and "They're" is the contraction of "They are".

"Which" specifies an item from a set but a "Witch" casts spells and wears a pointy black hat.

"Patients" (people receiving medical care) must show "patience" (tolerate delay).

gb
    Aug 2009
    SWEDEN
    (on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
    179 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave44 View Post
    Dunno what there is to tell? I thought everyone knows that if an American president pushes a certain button the world goes "bang!"? Not exactly rocket science is it? Speaking my own mind and opinions means i've been Liberally conditioned?

Charter Member
    us
    Living the WP

Apr 2006
    Chesterfield, Va.
    1520 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dano Sverige View Post
    Dunno what there is to tell? I thought everyone knows that if an American president pushes a certain button the world goes "bang!"? Not exactly rocket science is it? Speaking my own mind and opinions means i've been Liberally conditioned?

Stop making it so Hard!
    1) American President; or you could substitute any nuclear power, it is just easier to go with the current bad guy du jour, America.
    2) You are speaking your own mind as conditioned by a media which has placed the best interest of any 2 bit dictator ahead of America.
    3) I am glad you can tell us your opinion. If you were in our country I could defend your ability to do so better. Good luck!

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    9076 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dano Sverige View Post
    Remember someone in England has their finger on the same button, England also has nukes.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

Sponsors