One sentence editorial

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Even better - "A button under the thumb of ANY of your presidents is far more dangerous than the rest of the worlds population!".....Me!

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about this one.
An out of control Liberal media causes statements like this one " "A button under the thumb of ANY of your presidents is far more dangerous than the rest of the worlds population!".

Me

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ALL of which... is via 1st Amendment, yes or no...?

yes Reb, But be nice to Dano, He may not be gauranteed those rights in his country. Please let him tell his side on this one.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Actually, it wasn't an editorial, but a blog in a forum, by a Camille Sanchez from Toluca, IL.

Forum: President is the real danger - Forum - Peoria, IL - pjstar.com

Elapsed time to check: 2 minutes.

Not quite true. You are not including the time to register (it wouldn't allow me to view the thread without joining, so it isn't going to happen) then read the post.

If you want others to read what was posted there, you might wish to quote it.

Yeah, there's an app for that on Treasurenet.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A Editorial comprises of a introduction, body and conclusion. I feel that it would be impossible to encapsulate an entire Editorial in one sentence.

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not quite true. You are not including the time to register (it wouldn't allow me to view the thread without joining, so it isn't going to happen) then read the post.

If you want others to read what was posted there, you might wish to quote it.

Yeah, there's an app for that on Treasurenet.

Well, I managed it without registering. Actually, less than two minutes.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
yes Reb, But be nice to Dano, He may not be gauranteed those rights in his country. Please let him tell his side on this one.

Dunno what there is to tell? I thought everyone knows that if an American president pushes a certain button the world goes "bang!"? Not exactly rocket science is it? Speaking my own mind and opinions means i've been Liberally conditioned?

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dunno what there is to tell? I thought everyone knows that if an American president pushes a certain button the world goes "bang!"? Not exactly rocket science is it? Speaking my own mind and opinions means i've been Liberally conditioned?

Stop making it so Hard!
1) American President; or you could substitute any nuclear power, it is just easier to go with the current bad guy du jour, America.
2) You are speaking your own mind as conditioned by a media which has placed the best interest of any 2 bit dictator ahead of America.
3) I am glad you can tell us your opinion. If you were in our country I could defend your ability to do so better. Good luck!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Remember someone in England has their finger on the same button, England also has nukes.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread