Report: US Attack On Syria to Begin Saturday

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am beginning to think impeaching him is a joke. One of the biggest fascinations of my life is how one man can blatantly violate his oath and trample our Constitution and still remain in office when he should be in a federal prison. To bypass Congress on this is nothing less than the formation of a coup.
A LIST OF HIS MANY ACCOMPLISHMENTS

•Used Executive Privilege in regards to Fast & Furious gun running scandal. When Government misconduct is the concern Executive privilege is negated.
•23 Executive Orders on gun control – infringement of the 2nd Amendment
•Executive Order bypassing Congress on immigration – Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress
•NDAA – Section 1021. Due process Rights negated. Violation of 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th Amendments.
•Executive Order 13603 NDRP – Government can seize anything
•Executive Order 13524 – Gives INTERPOL jurisdiction on American soil beyond law enforcement agencies, including the FBI.
•Executive Order 13636 Infrastructure Cybersecurity – Bypassing Congress Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress
•Signed into law the establishment of NO Free Speech zones – noncompliance is a felony. Violation of 1st Amendment.
•Attempt to tax political contributions – 1st Amendment
•DOMA Law – Obama directed DOJ to ignore the Constitution and separation of powers and not enforce the law.
•Dodd-Frank – Due process and separation of powers. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau writing and interpreting law. Article. I. Section. 1
•Drone strikes on American Citizens – 5th Amendment Due process Rights negated
•Bypassed Congress and gave EPA power to advance Cap-n-Trade
•Attempt for Graphic tobacco warnings (under appeal) – 1st Amendment
•Four Exec. appointments – Senate was NOT in recess (Court has ruled unconstitutional yet the appointees still remain)
•Appointing agency czars without the “advice and consent of the Senate.” Violation of Article II, Section 2
•Obama took Chairmanship of UN Security Council – Violation of Section 9.
•Obamacare (ACA) mandate – SCOTUS had to make it a tax because there is no Constitutional authority for Congress to force Americans to engage in commerce.
•Contraceptive, abortifacients mandate violation of First Ammendment
•Healthcare waivers – No president has dispensing powers
•Refuses to acknowledge state’s 10th Amendment rights to nullify Obamacare
•Going after states (AZ lawsuit) for upholding Federal law (immigration) -10th Amendment.
•Chrysler Bailout -TARP – violated creditors rights and bankruptcy law, as well as Takings and Due Process Clauses – 5th Amendment (G.W. Bush also illegally used TARP funds for bailouts)
•The Independent Payment Advisory Board (appointees by the president). Any decisions by IPAB will instantly become law starting in 2014 – Separation of Powers, Article 1 Section 1.
•Congress did not approve Obama’s war in Libya. Article I, Section 8, First illegal war U.S. has engaged in. Impeachable under Article II, Section 4.
•Obama falsely claims UN can usurp Congressional war powers.
•Obama has acted outside the constitutional power given him – this in itself is unconstitutional.
•With the approval of Obama, the NSA and the FBI are tapping directly into the servers of 9 internet companies to gain access to emails, video/audio, photos, documents, etc. This program is code named PRISM. NSA also collecting data on all phone calls in U.S. – Violation of 4th Amendment.
•Plans to sign U.N. Firearms treaty – 2nd Amendment.
•The Senate/Obama immigration bill (approved by both) raises revenue – Section 7. All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives;
•Obama refuses to uphold the Business Mandate Law (ACA) for a year. President does not have that authority – Article. I. Section. 1. All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States. The president ”shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed” -Article II, Section 3.

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last year.......A Nobel Peace prize.

Today.......Off to war!!!!

Cheers,
Dave.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sooooo did the attack happen yesterday or was the report false?
how many times is this wolf call?

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can relax Jeff, just like his name-sake bin Laden.... he has slunk back into his bunker in the White House to await news from his friends......hope he's not sitting by the phone!

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Dont mind jeff,picker sent him his old scripts.Though all the news is right in front of his face jeff is still calling it false reports:sign10:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
so the attack happened yesterday as you posted?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry if you read it that way T_H, I just would like some accountability. It's so easy to post an extreme story which currys attacks on the officials and to scare people, but when it doesn't happen some acknowledgement would be nice.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry if you read it that way T_H, I just would like some accountability. It's so easy to post an extreme story which currys attacks on the officials and to scare people, but when it doesn't happen some acknowledgement would be nice.

Maybe if you tried reading the whole article instead of just the title you just might gain a little information.Let me guess on how you use to do book reports in school,you read the inner leaf and then read the back cover.:sign10:

A reporter with Israel’s most widely read newspaper has been told by defense establishment officials that a US-led attack on Syria will begin on Saturday and end when Barack Obama meets Vladimir Putin on Wednesday.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
no need for personal insults or degrading me, if you can't admit your thread was wrong ok

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh yes I forgot,the truth is a lie and insulting now a days:laughing7:The bass ackwards thing again you know.The article was correct on what was reported,The newspaper and the defense establishment officials in Israel were wrong.Think a minute for yourself jeff,put the blame where it really lies.Youre about as far out there as picker ever thought of being.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yeah people like you don't like having to back up the crap you post, what's next aliens?

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I did back it up,if you cant see it thats your problem,people like you dont know how to take their head out of their lower intestinal tract,so they can open their eyes and see whats starring them in the face.Get a clue jeff before coming into my threads and posting something that you have no idea about.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ok oh mighty intellectual giant

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes Jeff- they are here. They are next!

AQUA

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2013
Nova Scotia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
FISHER F75 / TESORO SAND SHARK / CZ 21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW

did u see all those missiles slam into SYRIA.....on Saturday ??

was quite the light show..most impressive or did you guys miss it..musta happened as it was ... A TRUE STORY MISTER !!!

LOL--I LOVE CONSPIRACY THEORISTS !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread