New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
‘Impeach Obama’ Ad to Run in Washington Times

September 3rd, 2013

Group planned to deliver copies of newspaper to Congress members today

(AdanSalazar) – A coalition of black citizens united under the banner of the National Black Republican Association (NBRA) are reportedly planning to run an ad in today’s edition of the Washington Times detailing why president Barack Obama should be impeached.

impeach.jpg

The group said it planned to deliver the newspaper to each member of Congress when they reconvene today.

Richard Swier, editor for the conservative site Watchdog Wire, issued the announcement yesterday.

According to Swier, “The Florida based National Black Republican Association has sent Articles of Impeachment to the Judiciary Committee in the US House of Representatives. The NBRA has decided to publish an advertisement in the Washington Times and provide a copy of the ad to every member of Congress as they return to work on Tuesday.”

“We, black American citizens,” the letter begins, “in order to free ourselves and our fellow citizens from governmental tyranny, do herewith submit these Articles of Impeachment to Congress for the removal of President Barack H. Obama, aka, Barry Soetoro from office for his attack on liberty and commission of egregious acts of despotism that constitute high crimes and misdemeanors.”

Retired U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel and NBRA President Francis Rice encouraged people to download and distribute the PDF, stating, “Anyone may download and use the ad, which is camera ready, and pay for it to be in their local newspaper or magazine.”

As we noted last month when the group first issued its Articles detailing why Obama should be a prime candidate for impeachment proceedings, the group addresses both Democrat and Republican issues making their arguments harder to dismiss as merely partisan politics.

Article 6 berates Obama for his willingness to “conduct or continue electronic surveillance of over 300 million average Americans,” while Article 3 picks apart the Justice Department’s involvement in the Operation Fast And Furious gun-walking scandal “wherein guns were sold to Mexican drug trafficking organizations that were used to kill innocent Mexican civilians…”

Also included is the Obama administration’s intimidation and persecution of whistleblowers, “while refusing to prosecute anyone for actual torture.”

Even without an article addressing the president’s desire to dispatch military forces for use in a Syrian civil war without congressional approval – as was done in Libya, the ten articles assembled still make an extremely strong case for Obama’s impeachment.

XLTer

Sep 26, 2012
Western Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure hope it works , but they need to include Biden to .

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
All we need is a blue dress. We have the misdirection and Bu!!shirt already.

I bet obama wears red dresses. I heard George Sorrows likes that color better on him...er her...or something like that!:D

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
The "Impeach Obama" movement has been on the busiest street corner in my town at least twice this summer.

Did I mention that demographically I live in one of the most "white" towns in NJ?

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The "Impeach Obama" movement has been on the busiest street corner in my town at least twice this summer.

Did I mention that demographically I live in one of the most "white" towns in NJ?

It all makes sense now. Admittance to being uninformed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions