Mark Levin: If This Is Not an Impeachable Offense, Then What Is?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Mark Levin: 'If This Is Not an Impeachable Offense, Then What Is?'

Mark Levin: 'If This Is Not an Impeachable Offense, Then What Is?' | CNS News

Video on the wesite....

By James Beattie

"If this is not an impeachable offense, then what is?," Mark Levin asked his audience after playing clips of President Barack Obama repeatedly telling Americans they could keep their health care plans under Obamacare.

On his Friday radio program, Levin proposed the question after playing a clip of Obama saying "You can keep your plan" on 36 separate occasions:

"I have a question for you, it is a perfectly legitimate question," said Levin. "This man and his party have destroyed healthcare for millions of Americans. You folks are not gonna get it back unless this entire system is withdrawn. Millions more of you are gonna fall under the same trap. Remember, he's talking about one year to get them through the midterm elections. Millions of you who work for larger businesses--50 or more employees--you're next, tens of millions of you.

"This is the greatest scam in modern American history. I talked about it last week. It is the greatest fraud in modern American history. There's never been a Ponzi scheme like it. There's never been a corporate crime like it--never, ever before."

"So let me put it to you this way: if this isn't an impeachable offense, then what is? He lied repeatedly. He schemed repeatedly. His entire party did it. This is an attack on the American system from within. That's exactly what it was. If this is not an impeachable offense, then what is?"

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolute lies, and piling on more for political gain by delaying it! "Something wicked this way comes"! If they delay it another year and the citizens are too stupid to know they are being fattened for slaughter, it will be very bad in 3 years.

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really don't care about an impeachment What I want to see is during one of these congressional hearings the chairman have the witness held in the old congressional brig under the capital by the Capital Police for perjury or contempt THEN and only Then will something shake free

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And 2 more likes for your post Citiboy. Things would shake out for sure if these perps had a little respect.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today in Minnesota - the Gov. Mark Dayton stated that NO ONE in Minnesota who has had their Health plan dropped will be able to keep it. Thanks Obama!!!!!!!

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And 2 more likes for your post Citiboy. Things would shake out for sure if these perps had a little respect.

Thanks Dave I just did a Wiki on the US Capital Police opening line is that the " USCP are the only law enforcement agency under the direct control of the legislative branch " Put a few in the Brig and they will change the tunes very fast

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really, I don't see how any plan dropped can be reinstated, at least with this law in effect. The BO can wave magic wands all he wants, most people have to adhere to the law ( if they aren't one of the chosen),, unless he starts handing out presidential pardons like party favors!

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Impersonating a duly elected President?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread