Pre Obama

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
last comment in this thread...
I find it disturbing that some people would presume to tell a history instructor they need to study history...

clearly the voices have issues with knowledge.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
I find it disturbing that some people would presume to tell a history instructor they need to study history...

Donald,

You are a good person. Don't let the haters get to you.

-Ben

lisfisher

Mar 5, 2008
CT
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Excalibur 2
White's classic 3sl
Garrett Infinium
Garrett pro pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr O's term is just like banging your head against the wall...it feels really good when you stop

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On another thread you just gave me a hard time for calling you a "lib". Here you are supporting & defending one. Either you're not sure what you stand for or you're just here to argue. Which is it ? :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

Logical disconnect.

The world is not a Packers - Bears game. It consists of reality, all shades of colors and greys.

It only is black and white in the enslaved mind.

How about you, NHB? What're you here for? You do know what they call this brand of selfie, don't you?

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other

Pip,now arent you the so called history teacher that said no black men wore the German uniform during WW2?Why yes you are,and you were proven wrong.:sign10:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pip,now arent you the so called history teacher that said no black men wore the German uniform during WW2?Why yes you are,and you were proven wrong.:sign10:

Is there a history professor in the house?

Dec 5, 2013
Springfield, MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's there, those who choose to ignore will never believe.

Just like someone having the same SS # who happen to also live at same Connecticut address as bo. Multiple copies of long form BC with questionable issues...

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Absolutely. He's incompetent as a president, and, in my opinion a very compliant puppet. He was put into this position for an obscene reason and is cashing in $4 million vacations in Hawaii in return for the part he's playing. He's bringing us to a precipice none of us want to look over. And few of us realize what's about to happen.

It won't be pleasant. Get ready.

JunkShopFiddler

Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I never said it was. What exactly is the problem here? I have discord for your discord. Somehow, its ok for you guys to complain but not so much for me?

There is a notable difference...We complain about things that actually exist, and comments that were actually made. You complain about things that you have pulled out of the air...like accusing folks of hateful statements they did not make, etc. If you can't refute someones argument then you twist it into something you can refute, but not something they actually said...Sorry, man, it's just the truth. We all see it...Please start your own thread rather than responding to statements no one made...(No outrage or hating here, just completely sick of you calling anyone who thinks for themselves and doesn't tow the Liberal Democratic party line a "hater" of something.

P.S, A lot of the Repubs are no better than the Dems, so please don't accuse me of towing the Repub line...Not "hatin'...Just sayin').

JunkShopFiddler

Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

My Niece comes home from public school saying that North America was a paradise. The Indigenous Peoples never fought among themselves and never harmed any animals. But then...the white folks came and cut down every tree, killed all the Native Americans, slaughtered all the animals, and dropped the atomic bomb on Japan for absolutely no reason!

Her history instructors certainly need to be told to study history! The problem with this line of thinking, though, is this...these folks cannot be called "history" instructors. Few actual history instructors exist anymore outside of private schools. What we have in the government schools are "indoctrinators" no longer instructors...and sadly, lots of smart folks fall for it.

Okay, I'll bite. Quickly boys!, someone tell me who I am guilty of "hating" for posting the above beliefs.:coffee2:

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Logical disconnect.

The world is not a Packers - Bears game. It consists of reality, all shades of colors and greys.

It only is black and white in the enslaved mind.

How about you, NHB? What're you here for? You do know what they call this brand of selfie, don't you?
"selfie" ? Is that a Wisconsin word ? I don't know if you just insulted me or not. Google says it's people who take pictures of themselves in the mirror ? So I have to assume it's some sort of cleverly worded, veiled insult used to bypass the rules ? Whatever man. I've certainly been called worse. I do agree that nothing is black & white. Try telling that to the rabid libs on the forum who band together on every issue no matter what it is and refuse to even consider that there's a flip side to their version of reality. As for politics I've said many times that the whole lot of them need to be fired and we need to start from scratch with people who don't owe any favors but maybe you missed that part in your quest to see me as the "enemy"... I asked what YOU stand for. You chose not to answer. It's cool. No hard feelings. :thumbsup: Merry Christmas to you & yours.

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

So, do those voices speak to you often? Sometimes they can treat that with medication.

History professors need to understand that history doesn't change. It is what it is even if you don't like it.

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
My Niece comes home from public school saying that North America was a paradise. The Indigenous Peoples never fought among themselves and never harmed any animals.

Have her history professor tell her where the Acolapissa Nation is today.

My people, the Houma Nation (yeah, Native American) killed every man of the Acolapissa Nation and took their women as spoil.

BTW, the Houma Nation was never violent towards the whites. But among our brothers ... that is why there is a Baton Rouge, LA. The "red stick" marked a boundary between the warring tribes of the Houma Nation and the Bayougoula Nation.

JunkShopFiddler

Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Mr. Chadeaux, If people of all origins had more respect for the truth regardless of it's attractive qualities then the world would be a better place!

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
................. Sometimes they can treat that with medication. ..........................

We see that from your signature line.

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"selfie" ? Is that a Wisconsin word ? I don't know if you just insulted me or not. Google says it's people who take pictures of themselves in the mirror ? So I have to assume it's some sort of cleverly worded, veiled insult used to bypass the rules ? Whatever man. I've certainly been called worse. I do agree that nothing is black & white. Try telling that to the rabid libs on the forum who band together on every issue no matter what it is and refuse to even consider that there's a flip side to their version of reality. As for politics I've said many times that the whole lot of them need to be fired and we need to start from scratch with people who don't owe any favors but maybe you missed that part in your quest to see me as the "enemy"... I asked what YOU stand for. You chose not to answer. It's cool. No hard feelings. :thumbsup: Merry Christmas to you & yours.

I don't see the "rabid libs" as you call them, "band together on every issue no matter what it is and refuse to even consider that there's a flip side to their version of reality". That is the black and white. I don't buy it.

It's hard for me to define myself (or anyone for that matter) as a stereotype or label, which I don't think is useful anyway. It only is a tool of deception. I think I'm easy enough to put together if you're really interested, which I don't think you are. Too much work, and probably disquieting anyway.

"As for politics I've said many times that the whole lot of them need to be fired and we need to start from scratch with people who don't owe any favors" Likewise, except for the obvious fact that the newbies can be bought cheaper, and don't think that would be overlooked. As I've said many times, campaign finance reform is the only way to get our government back. It won't be easy, but that's where the rubber hits the road. Or we lose big and forever.

If I saw you as an enemy, I wouldn't be posting here. What's the point? I'd be having a selfie.

JunkShopFiddler

Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Selfie? Many years ago a selfie was your plan-B when the wife had a headache.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread