Pre Obama

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
I don't see the "rabid libs" as you call them, "band together on every issue no matter what it is and refuse to even consider that there's a flip side to their version of reality". That is the black and white. I don't buy it.

It's hard for me to define myself (or anyone for that matter) as a stereotype or label, which I don't think is useful anyway. It only is a tool of deception. I think I'm easy enough to put together if you're really interested, which I don't think you are. Too much work, and probably disquieting anyway.

"As for politics I've said many times that the whole lot of them need to be fired and we need to start from scratch with people who don't owe any favors" Likewise, except for the obvious fact that the newbies can be bought cheaper, and don't think that would be overlooked. As I've said many times, campaign finance reform is the only way to get our government back. It won't be easy, but that's where the rubber hits the road. Or we lose big and forever.

If I saw you as an enemy, I wouldn't be posting here. What's the point? I'd be having a selfie.
There's that "selfie" thing again. Must be a private joke. No matter. I'm just a dumbazz auto mechanic. Maybe we're on the same side afterall. Just wish you would "press 1 for English".. As for my comment about "rabid libs" there are 2 here and they know who they are. One who is still throwing in his little digs even though the rest of us have agreed to a "Christmas truce" and the other who is doing the very same thing in his own way by continuing to act like he is better than the rest of us by ignoring those who don't lick his boots. It's cool. I've tried to make small gestures to both of them to put our differences behind us but it falls on deaf ears (or eyes as the case is when using typed words on a screen). Merry Christmas to you & yours and to those guys as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread