Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
JunkShopFiddler:

Nonsense. Showing photos of President Obama, Vice President Biden, Sen. Feinstein and then Adolf Hitler isn't comparing them to Hitler?

Did you actually read the initial post? A Holocaust survivor brings up "gun control" (not "common sense gun regulation," of course). And her information was wrong.

Your weak attempt at spin fails.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Your entire post was spin...please show where the video or any following posts said Mr. Obama's actions would lead to genocide.:coffee2:

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Your entire post was spin...please show where the video or any following posts said Mr. Obama's actions would lead to genocide.:coffee2:

You are trying (and failing) to make a correlation that doesn't exist. More sadly, you are missing the ACTUAL point entirely.

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
JunkShopFiddler:

The post speaks for itself. It doesn't require an interpretation.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

JunkShopFiddler

Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry excuses for not being able to back up your statements and accusations. You guys invoked the Holocaust for the sake of your arguments, no one else did!...Just sayin' that and noting else.

P.S. It's 60 degrees here, the snow is melted, the ground is wet, I'm signing off to go dig some holes....come back tomorrow for more!

Happy hunting!

Last edited:

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
JunkShopFiddler:

The post speaks for itself. It doesn't require an interpretation.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo
There should be a rule against this useless, constant one liner snipping at people just for sport. Day after day, post after post... My grandchildren act more like adults...

Attachments

• fark_7YAgY8Pe4dKIkYcq86qYAQUKyh0.jpg
    fark_7YAgY8Pe4dKIkYcq86qYAQUKyh0.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 83

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe I have warned about insults, stop the insults now.

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eyewitness To Hitler Warns Americans: “Keep Your Guns. Keep Your Guns And Buy More Guns” (Video)

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 7:49

When Katie Worthman was a little girl in Austria, she witnessed firsthand Adolph Hitler’s rise to power and the Soviet communist occupation that followed. She also witnessed, for decades, the distortions of the media when it came to the reporting of the events.

From her eyewitness perspective, Worthman said that the whole thing didn’t happen overnight, in a brutal attack, like the media portrays it, but rather, it evolved into a dictatorship gradually, over a period of a few years. Hitler didn’t come across as someone evil, to be feared, initially. ”In the beginning, Hitler didn’t look like, or talk like a monster at all. He talked like an American politician.”

Here are some things that occurred in Austria, according to Worthman, that just might look familiar to Americans:

Hitler was elected with 98% of the vote.
Hitler destroyed the existing medical system when he brought a national healthcare plan into being.
First, people were forced to register their guns to cut down on crime.
Then they were forced to turn them in or risk capital punishment for keeping them.

Worthman’s eyewitness account is eerily reminiscent of what we can see going on in the United States today.

“In 1938, the media reported that Hitler rode into Austria with tanks and guns and took us over. Not true at all,” she says. “The Austrian people elected Hitler by 98% of the vote by means of the ballot box. Now you might ask how could a Christian nation… elect a monster like Hitler. The truth is at the beginning Hitler didn’t look like or talk like a monster at all. He talked like an American politician.
“We also had gun registration. All the Austrian people… had guns. But the government said, ‘the guns are very dangerous. Children are playing with guns. Hunting accidents happen and we really have to have total controlled safety. And we had criminals again. And the only way that we can trace the criminal was by the serial number of the gun.’
“So we dutifully went to the police station and we registered our guns. Not long after they said, ‘No, it didn’t help. The only way that we won’t have accidents and crimes [is] you bring the guns to the police station and then we don’t have any crimes anymore and any accidents. And if you don’t do that: capital punishment.’
“So that’s what we did. So dictatorship didn’t happen overnight. It took five years. Gradually, little by little to escalate up to a dictatorship.
“When the people fear the government, that’s tyranny. But when the government fears the people… that’s liberty. Keep your guns. Keep your guns and buy more guns.”

Now 84, Katie Worthman is warning America, her adopted country, in the hopes that history does not repeat itself. Watch her powerful presentation below. If you don’t want to go buy more ammo after that, then you aren’t paying attention.

Contributed by Kimberly Paxton of The Daily Sheeple |.

Kimberly Paxton, a staff writer for the Daily Sheeple, is based out of upstate New York.

You believe in the words of those who supported Hitler but neither was she or USA were on the battle grounds of Euorpe between 3 September 1939 and 12 December 1941 .

tinpan

njal

May 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, Al. First person with some human decency I have seen post here yet.

J.B. You are welcome, I don't see where anyone has said anything
disrespectful here. It is history.

Katie Worthman lived it and all she was doing is giving a warning,
I have to agree with her.
I'm no fan of this administration, I'm no fan of any one who's perverting
our constitution.

I have a very good understanding about the holocaust, when I was kid our neighbors were
in that mad mans camps, they survived.
I think that is one of the reasons I hang a Mezuzah in my door way.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi seems that old lady lost her mind .Austrians didn,t have anything to do with nazi activities or knew about them. Thats a plan lie. In 1930 the Austrian SS had 43,673 members. In the years before Anschluss the Austrian SS was banned but its members still had the SS armband for all to see. Most notable Austrian SS Amon Leopold Goeth Commandant of Krakow -Plasow concentration Camp in Poland. kind of takes the wind out of that woman account of events of the time.

tinpan

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
The SS was a nazi organization created in 1932.How did the austrians get an SS organization in 1930?If the austrian knew nothing of nazi activities then how come the austrians had a ss nazi organization.:icon_scratch:

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with the posters that are telling JB, If you don't like a thread - don't look at it. How could anyone post a thread if we all had to consider JB's feelings first? The only thing we know about you, is what you post here on TN. I have learned to by-pass threads and or posts that are plain rediculous. Case in point, I just scroll past all of the books posts because they make no sense at all and are a waste of time.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The SS was a nazi organization created in 1932.How did the austrians get an SS organization in 1930?If the austrian knew nothing of nazi activities then how come the austrians had a ss nazi organization.:icon_scratch:

Who was Emil Maurice in 1923 ?

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
clearly some people have no historical knowledge...but rabidly insult those who do study history.

SS (corps of Nazi Party) -- Encyclopedia Britannica

SS, abbreviation of Schutzstaffel, (German: “Protective Echelon”), the black-uniformed elite corps of the Nazi Party. Founded by Adolf Hitler in April 1925 as a small personal bodyguard, the SS grew with the success of the Nazi movement and, gathering immense police and military powers, became virtually a state within a state.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
clearly some people have no historical knowledge...but rabidly insult those who do study history.

Clearly some people are extraordinary hypocrites:sign10:

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Red James cash:

The SA was formed in 1925; the SS in 1929. Your version of historical events, once again, is not correct.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The SA was formed in 1925; the SS in 1929. Your version of historical events, once again, is not correct.

They are correct when i make them on purpose to see who gets suckered:sign10:Maybe I shouldnt have said anything.I didnt catch my limit yet,ever go sucker fishing booko?

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Red James cash!

Of course! You post articles you don't believe and make statements claiming to be historical facts, but you know they are wrong.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread