Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree! I am simply amazed that right wingers see Hitler everywhere when they aren't in power. But when they are in power, you don't hear a WHISPER about that sort of thing. Which is REALLY ironic!

"I am simply amazed that right wingers see Hitler everywhere when they aren't in power" Well maybe this is because "left wingers" would like to control guns and lobby, push and use any tactic they can to push there agenda. They even use children killed within schools in which to push their agenda. It's never focused upon the idiot who did the act... it's like the gun jumped into his hands and he ran into a school. He's a victim, he was raised wrong, he's had a hard life, he's mentally unstable (you think). The mentally "unstable" will NEVER ALL BE RECONGINZED before purchasing a gun. Guns don't kill, people elect to do so. "Left wingers" WANT TO CONTROL GUNS when in office.

"But when they are in power, you don't hear a WHISPER about that sort of thing." Hell no... why would you. Pressure is off. Law biding gun owning citizens are not under the threat of having any of their gun rights challenged....?

"Which is REALLY ironic!" What's wrong with you.... Can't you figure this out on your own. It has to be laid out for you?

I have no idea how old you are (I'm 58) but never in your lifetime will you EVER see guns outlawed within this country. Nor will you EVER see all guns registered. Any country who ever had the balls to invade this country wouldn't just have to deal with the military.... them going into the countryside would be a nightmare. I'd love to see an open tank at long range.... a cold beer in hand and a 300 mag.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a hostile coin collection thats just waiting to escape and jump down some unsuspecting persons throat in order to choke them to death.I also caught my small arrow head collection trying to assemble themselves into arrows again.I wonder what my military book collection is up to,maybe supplying the coin collection and arrow head collection with strategy and tactics.I'm scared,i never thought that inanimate objects could be so dangerous when left by themselves.

While I was reading this comment MY COIN COLLECTION started to assemble... I don't have arrowheads but my knife collection rose to attention and my engineering books started to assemble. I told all of them to remain at ease. I told them all Mr. Red James cash really wasn't serious (right?). So now everything has calmed down. PLEASE ..... no more posts like that. You stirred up a hornets nest here guy!

Merry Christmas Mr. Red.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am really not trying to mean here, but one of the posters on here needs to check himself into the nearest mental hospital. Dang, I feel for the guy, everything he posts is so far out there. Please go get help. I'm pulling for you man!!! :hello:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
How many kids died this weekend in car accidents because someone was careless... Let's ban cars...

Let's go one better, just for Pippen ....

How many kids have committed suicide because of bullying conducted over computers and smart phones?

Well now, do we need to ban them?

Maybe we could just license them so that when you make a stupid statement we could turn it off?

Maybe we could then turn your computer off when you get pissed because you don't READ a comment before shooting off an abusive post about one of my friends' statements?

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
While I was reading this comment MY COIN COLLECTION started to assemble... I don't have arrowheads but my knife collection rose to attention and my engineering books started to assemble. I told all of them to remain at ease. I told them all Mr. Red James cash really wasn't serious (right?). So now everything has calmed down. PLEASE ..... no more posts like that. You stirred up a hornets nest here guy!

Merry Christmas Mr. Red.

Merry Christmas to you too Limitool.May your christmas day lunch start with a Bourbon and coffee.:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread