CIA Agents Confirm Benghazi “Stand Down” Order DID Happen

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CIA Agents Confirm Benghazi “Stand Down” Order DID Happen

It was said that those who were in a position to answer the Benghazi consulate’s cries for help were specifically told to “stand down,”*and now the*CIA’s Benghazi team is coming forward with confirmation.

Before, we just had*word of this*from Rep. Ann Wagner (MO), a former US ambassador, who said that the orders would have come from the President of the United States.

It has since been revealed *in the CIA officers’ recent testimonies to Congress about the murders of US Ambassador Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Doherty, and Tyrone Woods that the order to ignore these men*did*happen.

NewsMax*writes:

CIA officers who testified privately to Congress about the 2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic outpost in Benghazi, Libya, revealed a disagreement about how quickly they could help the besieged U.S. ambassador and others.

That’s according to a congressman and others who heard or were briefed on the testimony.*The CIA officers also revealed a standing order to avoid violent encounters.

This is truly heartbreaking and solidifies our understanding of the reason why Obama tried everything to*prevent*these agents from talking to Congress.

It is worth noting that “none of those who testified said that a quicker response would have saved [their] lives,” according to NewsMax. While it is impossible to know this for a fact, what we*do*know is that*Hillary Clinton already doomed the victims*beforehand*by*ignoring*their pleas for help,*cutting their security*shortly before the attack happened, and replacing them with an*al Qaeda-affiliated group*to “protect” these men.

Everyone involved with not just ignoring these four men’s calls for help but actively telling the would-be help*not to bother showing up,*and then consistently*lie*about it,*should be immediately be removed from their post and stripped of their ability to hold any sort of office again.

These psychopaths are not fit to lead anyone and would, frankly, be better suited in a*jail cell.

CIA Agents Confirm Benghazi "Stand Down" Order DID Happen

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to "like" it TH. But it makes me sad. And the parade of disinformation is about to start again.

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Treasure Hunter:

A website quotes Newsmax and an opinion from a partisan? Just a bit of spin here.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure Hunter:

A website quotes Newsmax and an opinion from a partisan? Just a bit of spin here.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

y5atery3.jpg

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Treasure Hunter:

Your avatar is in the wrong place.

The piece quotes Newsmax which quotes a current Congress person (but failed to provide her party - just her state). She's a former ambassador to Luxembourg. Hardly a professional diplomat. Undoubtedly a big contributer to the GNoP - that's how people get named to such essential posts in the foreign service. Personally, I'd be surprised if she spoke French.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Treasure Hunter:

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

No, the spin is what was contained in your disinformation piece earlier.

Treasure Hunter:

The piece quotes Newsmax which quotes a current Congress person (but failed to provide her party - just her state). She's a former ambassador to Luxembourg. Hardly a professional diplomat. Undoubtedly a big contributer to the GNoP - that's how people get named to such essential posts in the foreign service. Personally, I'd be surprised if she spoke French.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

I do see that first statement in the second comment as an insult to a moderator.

Just sayin', in case there is a question about how it appears to everyone else.

As for the rest of your post: It's just assumption, propaganda, lies, and spin.

edit: Oh, and I left out insult.

olroy70

Feb 3, 2011
gainesville, tx
Detector(s) used
Garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only people that tell the truth is dems................ rest are all idiots?????
:dontknow:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure Hunter:

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Wait wait,, you mean like Caroline Kennedy? lololol Wonder how much gravitas she brings to her new appointment?

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Treasure Hunter:

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo
I'm sure the dead appreciate your diatribe regarding how diplomats get chosen. Has nothing at all to do with this thread but that's nothing new.. Is there anything at all that YOUR President has had a hand in that offends you or do you just blindly worship the ground he walks on no matter what ? :thumb_down: I don't expect an answer and I'm fine with that.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure Hunter:

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

An ambassador that isn't a diplomat, I see....

Since you say it is all spin then I'm sure there is no reason for you to waste your time here on this thread....

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This really isn't new, we all knew this from the start. Anyone with just a bit of commone sense already figured this out. Of course, you will always have your clown posse lefty's with their foolish talking points. The world needs the uninformed too, I guess? :dontknow:

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Treasure Hunter:

Well, that would explain why you didn't comment on my Thread dealing with the same subject.

Oh - that's right! You did comment...

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Chad:

Your desperation is showing.

What makes you think people here can dish it out but not take it?

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure Hunter:

Well, that would explain why you didn't comment on my Thread dealing with the same subject.

Oh - that's right! You did comment...

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

I don't know what you referring to....

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This really isn't new, we all knew this from the start. Anyone with just a bit of commone sense already figured this out. Of course, you will always have your clown posse lefty's with their foolish talking points. The world needs the uninformed too, I guess? :dontknow:

"The world needs the uninformed too, I guess?" Easy there Mr. Finder... careful what you ask for or except!!! Your right... it really wasn't news.

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yawn.... like an annoying little dog nipping at everyones ankles... TH I commend you. You have WAY more patience than I would have.

Is this another example of you not whining about what other people post?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread