NEWS FLASH! Back up PHIL ROBERTSON of DUCK DYNASTY!!! Under attack by P.C.

war-digs-it

Feb 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Phil Robertson Suspended From Duck Dynasty Over Anti-Gay Comments | E! Online

What a bunch of nonsense, good people attacked because they have a belief that
some don't agree with... Nothing against LGBT but your miserable as a group that
attacks someone that is set up to be attacked by a media group. Phil did not
call a news conference to condemn a lifestyle.

Contact A&E and give your support for Phil and the show!

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The perverted bully's - Don't you dare have an opinion against us or we will crush you!!!! The lunatic left.......again.

mineralized_miner

Dec 2, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster GT
Fisher F2
Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know I'll come under attack for this one, but what is so bad about being anti-gay? It is like if you are even suspected of being "anti-gay" you are treated as pond scum.
I guess people don't value Christian Views, even though the majority of the world is christian. "Homophobic", what is it even supposed to mean? Afraid of homosexuals?
Its just that homosexuality is going against people's moralities. People today hold no morals... (I say this lightly, Please don't hate me for commenting on this contriversial topic!)

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
I know I'll come under attack for this one, but what is so bad about being anti-gay? It is like if you are even suspected of being "anti-gay" you are treated as pond scum.
I guess people don't value Christian Views, even though the majority of the world is christian. "Homophobic", what is it even supposed to mean? Afraid of homosexuals?
Its just that homosexuality is going against people's moralities. People today hold no morals... (I say this lightly, Please don't hate me for commenting on this contriversial topic!)
You won't get any hate from me. I was raised to believe that each & every one of us has the right to our own opinions. If that is his opinion and it has no bearing on his ability to put on a good tv show that makes the sponsors money then what he believes is not an issue. This kind of thing at least in my mind, is all part of the bigger picture of trying to not only control peoples actions but even to control their thoughts and beliefs. Like kids being suspended from school for drawing a picture of a gun. It's WAY out of control.

OP
OP
W

war-digs-it

Feb 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't care if people are gay or want to have sex changes or cross dress...

To condemn someone who voiced their own preferences (when asked) and doesn't see eye to eye with those groups and are summarily attacked for doing so is horrible. He did not attack gays, he simply backed his beliefs through his religion and personal belief. Attacking that is the travesty!!!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Like i said before i do not watch reality shows and i never saw any of there shows not one............... So if he is under attack i could care less .., If he was not under attack i would care less..... I could care less about all reality shows ... Even those stupid metal detecting shows......

mineralized_miner

Dec 2, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster GT
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My cousin's friend got suspended for bringing in a LEGO man that had a little, almost invisible to the adult eye, gun.

I would be more outright about my beliefs, but I'm worried about getting banned from the forum. Kids at school have gotten into emergency room visit causing fights all over someon's comment about their religion (likely Christianity) not liking homosexuality.

Heck, inmy school, they have a LGBT (Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transsexual) month!!! This is crazy!then on TV, websites, the Chick-Fil-A thing!!!

why does the far left want us to love gay people!

It's like they cater to the minorities, (as in smaller percentages of the population) Gay people I'm sure make up a trivial pecentage of the population, while catholics (opposed to homosexuality) make up the majority! If they're trying to win votes, They certainly won't get mine (when I'm old enough) and I think they need to take a different approach.

I'm sorry if I offended any readers, but this is my somewhat-censored opinion.

whammy

Oct 23, 2012
Conquest New York
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision, DFX, Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think they are afraid of upsetting someone. Like Happy Holidays instead of MERRY CHRISTMAS. Common sense has all but disappeared.

mineralized_miner

Dec 2, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster GT
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At my school they debated about taking "under God" out of the pledge of allegiance.

At my cousin's school, they got in trouble because some muslims wanted them to take down crosses and other catholic symbols.
It is a CATHOLIC SCHOOL.
Go to a public school if you don't want religion involved!

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

war-digs-it

Feb 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think they are afraid of upsetting someone. Like Happy Holidays instead of MERRY CHRISTMAS. Common sense has all but disappeared.
Afraid for now, probably. I am hoping that clear minds will prevail on this issue, he did not say anything that slanders homosexuals...he explained in simple terms what he believes and why.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
At my school they debated about taking "under God" out of the pledge of allegiance.

At my cousin's school, they got in troubled because some muslims wanted them to take down crosses and other catholic symbols.
It is a CATHOLIC SCHOOL.
Go to a public school if you don't want religion involved!
.. NO NO don't sent to our public schools ... muslims want religion out of public schools also ... but they want to pray in our public schools ... Hell it's our country not theres.....

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I don't condemn anyone for their lifestyle whether its straight or gay but tend to live and let live.,just don't try and shove your agenda down my throat.I'm a Christian and I feel like God is the final judge,there are far worse"sins" that loving someone who is the same sex as you. The real sin is feeling bullied by feeling like we have to accept everything and even condone it even if it goes against our personal beliefs just to be PC.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I watched about 10 minutes of that show - much more than any other reality TV show. I'd rather hang out with them than watch them hang out together. A waste of the viewer's life . . . but at least I can say I agree with him on this. It is deviant and repulsive to me as well. Which is not to say I would deny someone rights or benefits. I just will never accept it as suitable human behavior.

If you want to eat your own poo. Fine. Enjoy. But I will always be disgusted and repulsed. And I won't be shaking your hand or kissing you on the lips - ever. And I won't pretend to feel any different just to be politically correct. Abhorent behavior should not be rewarded. You can't even train a dog to behave that way. You praise good behavior and say "bad" firmly to wrong behavior.

L

l2hunt

Freedom, free speech. A lot of people have given their lives to ensure these values. But I just find it ironic that one group would love to hang this Phil fellow for stating something he believes. So it continues...........

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
How is it that such a small percentage of the population has such a controlling voice?

According to a Williams Institute review conducted in April 2011, approximately 3.8% of American adults identify themselves either as lesbian or gay (1.70%), bisexual (1.80%), or transgender (0.30%); which would correspond to approximately 9 million of adult[SUP][1][/SUP] Americans as of the 2010 Census.[SUP][2]

[/SUP]

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone is allowed to there own opinion if its right or wrong. I myself am christian and believe a man was made for a woman and a woman made for a man. America is getting to soft about accommodating everyone else and being politically correct not to hurt anyone's feelings and as well as everything being in Spanish and the Muslim wanting to remove "under god" from the pledge and all that other riff raff. This is our damn country learn the language and leave what has been right for many many years alone. Sorry for the outbreak if you were offended and GOD Bless America.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How is it that such a small percentage of the population has such a controlling voice?

According to a Williams Institute review conducted in April 2011, approximately 3.8% of American adults identify themselves either as lesbian or gay (1.70%), bisexual (1.80%), or transgender (0.30%); which would correspond to approximately 9 million of adult[SUP][1][/SUP] Americans as of the 2010 Census.[SUP][2]

[/SUP]

The lefty's control the mass media, hence - The under-informed and masses believe and agree with what's put in front of them everyday & night on Television.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can just imagine the family pow-wow they had. I don't think they can do the show with Phil and his wife, Ms. Kay, who is my favorite. I can't even remember the names of anybody else on the show, so I'm not paying a lot of attention to it. HOWEVER, can you imagine the footage A & E is going to get in the next few weeks unless A & E gets off their soapbox? You really don't think they're going to get anything they can air do you? I doubt the family will hold back on it's opinions at all.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it was I was one of the family, I would voice my support for him publically, see if they fire them all. They would have no problem getting another network to pick them up.....

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread