Phil speaks out in Church

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Nobody posted this so I figured I would.
I do not post much anymore since some seem to think they can judge others without knowing them personally, fake doctors included.
Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson says he is a lover not a hater | Mail Online

Definitely worth reading, I like it in that so many think he is an uneducated backwoods redneck..turns out Phil has a masters degree in education...oh the irony.

Mike

OP
OP
BC1969

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
You're welcome.
I am willing to bet some will wonder why he had somebody from a U.K. news outlet do the story..I'll make an educated guess it's because they cannot be censored like our own media is, same goes for GQ magazine, they say what they want to, which is the way it should be...freedom of press.
Political correctness makes me want to puke..Oh no he said a bad thing...whaaa whaaaa somebody call the whaaaambulance.

It is quite simple, if you do not like what somebody says or writes..do not read it, don't bust a brain vessel and be on your merry way.

Mike

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Nobody posted this so I figured I would.
I do not post much anymore since some seem to think they can judge others without knowing them personally, fake doctors included.
Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson says he is a lover not a hater | Mail Online

Definitely worth reading, I like it in that so many think he is an uneducated backwoods redneck..turns out Phil has a masters degree in education...oh the irony.

Mike

Who exactly is a "fake Doctor" that you seem to be calling out?

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
That's between me and the person who knows whom they are...sorry I will NOT be baited.
Sorry to dissapoint.

Mike

Im pretty sure I know who you are referring to. I am also pretty sure there was a strong warning given that people's professions were not to be mocked.

Does anyone else remember this?

OP
OP
BC1969

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
You have assumptions, what I have is the private message sent to me by the person I am referring to that ultimately led me to betray my faith and attempt suicide several weeks back..so do not dare tell me I am mocking somebody that claims to help people, but makes private messages that make people want to kill their selves...so make another assumption..you know nothing, that is unless you are that person using a different moniker..which would be a good guess.

Have a nice day, I will pray for you.

Mike.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
You have assumptions, what I have is the private message sent to me by the person I am referring to that ultimately led me to betray my faith and attempt suicide several weeks back..so do not dare tell me I am mocking somebody that claims to help people, but makes private messages that make people want to kill their selves...so make another assumption..you know nothing, that is unless you are that person using a different moniker..which would be a good guess.

Have a nice day, I will pray for you.

Mike.

That is why I asked you to clarify because I do not know for sure who you are referring to.

I do know that not too long ago, a Doctor who posts on here regularly had his profession mocked. We were all waned to stop such behavior. Forgive me for spreading that warning.

I'm sure you can see the similarities between that siuation and your post above.

OP
OP
BC1969

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry Ben I do not know of what post you are talking about, never seen it, for the record in my case it is a she not a he.
Or none of the above, I cannot imagine any human being, that would spew such hatred as the one that sent me that message, if people have fallen that far from GODs grace..then he should pull off big flood revision 2.0

Mike

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
That is why I asked you to clarify because I do not know for sure who you are referring to.

I do know that not too long ago, a Doctor who posts on here regularly had his profession mocked. We were all waned to stop such behavior. Forgive me for spreading that warning.

I'm sure you can see the similarities between that siuation and your post above.
Sure looks to me like YOU are only posting on this thread to start a fight with the OP. Yet here you are spouting off about the "rules" ? What a joke. What does any of this have to do with the topic at hand ? He's telling you he's not looking for an argument but you're pummeling him over the head post after post. wth dude. You guys just can't resist the temptation to try to purposely derail every thread that's about something you dissagree with can you ? Let it go man. You're acting like spoiled children. ???

Last edited:

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry Ben I do not know of what post you are talking about, never seen it, for the record in my case it is a she not a he.
Or none of the above, I cannot imagine any human being, that would spew such hatred as the one that sent me that message, if people have fallen that far from GODs grace..then he should pull off big flood revision 2.0

Mike

Well then, sounds like there is no problem here. Misunderstanding. My apologies.

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Garrett Carrot PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Phil has a perfect right to preach what he believes in his church. Yes, I knew that he had a Masters Degree and was not a bumbling country yokel and frankly I don't think many of his critics have as much education. With Phil, he tells it like he believes it and that's very refreshing in this day and age of PC and lying just to get ahead!

OP
OP
BC1969

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
I never said I approve of anybody, I find it in poor taste to wear camo to church, hence the saying wear your Sunday best.
I personally do not care about all of this bickering.
What got me to come out of the shadows and post is people attacking others religious values that some hold dearly to.
Just as that Glad stood up for their own, I will get militant and stand up for those that follow the faith.
But I rest at peace at night, because I know what will happen in the end.

BTW Ben, I made a mistake it is a HE.

Mike

loco oro

Aug 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tolerance is a two way street , i do not understand why some feel that they must censor ,if i disagree with what is said ,i may argue my point,but i would never think that anybody,couldnt speak what they feel to be true. some need to practice tolerance ,true tolerance, not tolerate only if they agree with you. and b.c keep posting ,do not let what anyone says ,keep you from taking part, to hell with them. who ever they may be man.

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
BC1969:

I see you like Mark Twain. Here's a favorite quote from him:
"Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?"

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

OP
OP
BC1969

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
I do not really understand that to much Old Book, I like twain cause he was off his rocker a lot like I am lol.

Mike

P.s. not a twain quote, but from my father, You can be a fool all your life, but nobody will ever know it until that first time you open your mouth.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
too funny...so..let me get this correct....someone you approve of has a masters, so has the right to say any thing.
but...those of us in here...who have the same

Having a degree is not an issue, someone telling members they don't understand something or would understand better if they had a degree is an issue....

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
too funny...so..let me get this correct....someone you approve of has a masters, so has the right to say any thing.
but...those of us in here...who have the same
pip you absolutely have the right to say anything you want and to believe in anything you want. You just don't have the right to force those beliefs on the rest of us. Hope this helps. :thumbsup: A&E is basically telling Phil Robertson to either change his religious beliefs to suit their company policy or to keep it to himself (you know, in the closet).... much like gays were told to do in the past. You're a smart guy. You don't see the hypocrisy in that ?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread