Welcome Back Everyone

OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
If anyone has any ideas on how we can better improve this to help the hunt lets get it together and grab a few rings.

H

hoppperr

Hey Carol. It took me awhile to find this. I just registered at the new ATT site too. I haven't pre-ordered the book, but just thought I'd pop in to say hello.

Peggy

OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Peggy & Ernie ,

Boy am I glad to see you both back . Ernie hope you will stick around wouldn't be the same ;) I of course haven't preordered yet either , but will have it by then .

H

hoppperr

Well, the first clue is:

THE SECRETS OF THE ALCHEMIST DAR anagrams to Michael Stadther

Peggy

OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Peggy , glad to see the board has some action . Check out Tweleve they have some stuff going on there . Been keeping up there on this and getting pumped up for the new book . So I asked Marc to put us up a board to get us going . Any ideas what we can do here to make it easier ?

OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
The talk is that we won't actually be out hunting . We are supposed to send in our solves . May make it easier on the pocket book and gas tank.
Might just save a tree from destruction .

H

hoppperr

Actually, THE ALCHEMIST DAR anagrams to Michael Stadther

THE SECRETS OF anagrams to lots of things: Chest of Trees, Forest Etches, The Feces Rots, and so on.

:o

OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Luckypony glad to see you back . Gotta love the guy. He's either making us die laughing or about to make me come all the way down there and have some words ;)

luckypony

Mar 30, 2005
TEXAS
Oh what fun it is!! I have been gathering info, already stacking up the pages.
Have you started the contest at amazon? 1st clue is pretty easy, I wonder if they all will be.

patchythepirate

Mar 8, 2005
Hi everyone,
My son and I were anxiously awaiting this books arrival. Wishing everyone good luck and if anyone in the tricity area in Michigan would like to form a team let me know. I think it would be great fun to get together once a week and work on this as a team.
Patchy

J

jewels1301

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would post something to get started. In the solution for the first book there was an ad for the second one. The author used a method or style of writing when signing his name at the bottom that reads the same way both forward and upside down. The was also used used in a Book by Dan Brown, Angels and Demons. May mean something later. Anyway, I hope the next one is as lively as the first. Happy hunting...

jewels1301

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions