Clues In The Trailer

OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Lucky,

This was mentioned at ATT , but I checked it out . In NEW visit the forest there's a 33 on the Linden stump , but I also noticed an E by the Bee's Butt. Let me know .

OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Leann,

Glad you are here . I have checked it out . Alot going on in it seems . Any thoughts . How'd you hear about us ?

hookedonhunts

Apr 5, 2006
Illinois
Accidently found this site while searching treasure hunting. Also go to tweleve, ATT site, Dar site, and ravenstreasurehunting site. This site is pretty cool. When I first came here I didn't realize how large the site was. There's so much info here it would take me months to read all the info I want to read. Oh well, little bit at a time and I might get caught up.lol
Have you seen the fairy ring contest entry posted on the Dar site? Pretty neat looking ring. Hope they show more entries.
LeAnn

OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Leann ,

Yeas my daughter has made a picture and if I can get it in the mail you may see hers there too.

hookedonhunts

Apr 5, 2006
Illinois
I'm not sure who it's for. MS probably started it out for kids, but grownups always seem to take over when it suits them. How old is your daughter. Mine is 10. I'm glad I found this site and the really nice people here.
LeAnn

OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Leann,

My daughter just turned 6 . We are a great group here. We do have a lot of fun too . I'm hoping they start to come back and get the party started here . Keep in touch as I'm sure when it gets closer to the date things will get hopping.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread