Here we go again!... (poem)

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Bad4 ,

I'm looking at pg. 1 . What do you mean?

Patchy,

I was waiting for everyone to show up , but figured everyone was at Tweleve . So I stuck around there and Bad4mybrain has been the only one to connect with me . I would hope others show back up as I miss the forum here . Carol

patchythepirate

Mar 8, 2005
I visited twelve.org and EVERYBODY IS over there ...so sad...I find this one much easier to read. There is sooo much information there and here I thought I had really accomplished something with that code. Visiting twelve makes me feel stupid LOL

OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
Patch, have you had time to check out that ecoding theory yet? I think after some more tinkering with it I found another part to it that will lead me to how it might actually work.

OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
CMSCHUT, I checked out the DAR link you sent, cant really understand how to make it work. It did seem a little disconcerning though, I am trying it out tonight. I believe there will be more to it than just that though. As for the other links,I couldnt get in.

OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
I posted yesterday about a possible link between comass page and PG 41. I just realized there is a compass on 41 as well, the draftsman or navigators compass on the bench. If it were a navigators compass it might chime in with the nautical theme in my picture to the left. Now that I think of it....it was Ana that must have left the compass on the bench while making the box for Zak....the box that looks surprisingly like the box that holds the semery salem compass in the picture....Hmmmmmm?

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Bad4,

Sorry to here that , but I'll keep up here and we can pm also . I'll get that other string of code to you too.

OP
OP
BAD 4 MY BRAIN

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
the first edition # is quite intriguing dont you all think? Hey lurkers,chime in, I know the three of us didnt view this thread 450+ times!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread