Ladybugs in book of spells

Bluekat

Greenie
Nov 1, 2006
UK
Hi all, was surfing the net and came accross this forum. I find the Twelve and the official forum confusing, so looking to make myself a new home with you lovely people.

Anyway, not seen this mentioned yet, but have you noticed the ladybug spots in the BOS. The number of spots that have on them keeps changins. I think this may be a clue, but not sure what to make of it yet.

Have tryed sketching them out on tracing paper and interestingly none of them overlap, but i cant see a pattern either.

Any thoughts?

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Welcome Bluekat .

The ladybugs are interesting . I'm working on the directions and dots , but so far nothing yet . Gald you are here . Carol

OP
OP
Bluekat

Bluekat

Greenie
Nov 1, 2006
UK
Yeh, i'm doing the same thing. The only thing i've noticed of any interest is that the only page where the ladybugs are facing towards the right is on page 19, in the final page of the Hugh block of code. Think this suggests that we have to mirror image that page, when decyphering the code.

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Bluekat ,

I think the other ring on the page plays a role too , but not sure . i'm off to work now will let you know if anyhting comes up .

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
Welcome Bluekat, Always nice to have another brain around.Im glad you found us.I agree with you about the fact that the other forums are confusing.hpoe you stick around.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread