pg. 41.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 440
OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Ok here's what I found when I used the Notches in the shavings on either side . Maybe someone can see something I'm missing.

Attachments

• pg. 41 001.jpg
    pg. 41 001.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 445
OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Here are the letters on the side of Pook . It is easier to read them if Pook's tail is in your lap. This I also found on the Dar site .

Attachments

• pg. 41.jpg
    pg. 41.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 457

Bluekat

Greenie
Nov 1, 2006
UK
Really interesting finds there CMSCHUT

Have you noticed that the 2 fairys behind Pook are the same as the ones at the top of the workshop image? Instinct tells me its important somehow, as one fairy has her finger to her lips "shhh" and the other is giggling.

patchythepirate

Mar 8, 2005
ok I had to drag myself away from the Spongebob marathon ;D

I didn't think about the shavings being letters I was trying for numbers. A gal I work with thinks maybe in the BODS all that coding in the back might have some braile in it..have yet to check it out. I'm babysitting my grand daughter all weekend so I might not get a lot done here, will do my best. Back to the marathon:)

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
Hey Patchy hope you had the BEST DAY EVER!!!!lol anyway if you fold the wooden borders together you will get an exact mirror match of the fairies behind Pook. check it out

Attachments

• fold.jpg
    fold.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 418

Bluekat

Greenie
Nov 1, 2006
UK
Have discovered an 8x6 grid in the image. Not got around to putting it on comp yet but each square is approx 3.2cm. Any ideas what this could mean?

Bluekat

Greenie
Nov 1, 2006
UK
Heres my grid, its just a rough idea. Am wondering now if its just designed to help with artistic asethetics. What do you guys think?

Bad 4, whats your 48 letter string. Where'd you find them?

Attachments

• darwoodgrid.jpg
    darwoodgrid.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 473

Bluekat

Greenie
Nov 1, 2006
UK
The line through the clasps on Zac chest line up with the notches in the wood shavings. The line below that lines up witht the fairys hands on one side of the page and the flying fairies feet on the other side. Below that, it lines up with 2 woodshvings on the bench, that are a mirror image of each other.

I'll get it marked up on the image and post it here soon.

Bluekat

Greenie
Nov 1, 2006
UK
Sorry bad, only just got you chat message. Will prob be on tonight around midnight UK time.

Here's the grid again. Have circled the pointers i used. Am wondering now, if maybe the direction the faires are looking in has some relevance?

Just want to say thanks to CMSCHUT, as it was your work in pointing out the C and the 5 that led me to doing a grid. i.e C5 in battleships LOL. ;D

Attachments

• darwoodgridlower.jpg
    darwoodgridlower.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 431
OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Bluekat ,

Thanks for the new grid. I'll look at it and see what I might see . I'm glad the things I can't figure out can spark something in someone else . Call me Carol

patchythepirate

Mar 8, 2005
I could be totally off base but, I'm kind of thinking the "symbol" isn't a symbol it was just a way of showing to fold the pages together and looking at it wondering if maybe to do a second fold the opposite way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread