Maps and astronomical figures & INFINITY SYNBOL POSSIBILITY

L

LUFFY

Maps and astronomical figures & INFINITY SYNBOL POSSIBILITY

Ok we all should know that up is south on the great forest map because of the ink stains. and it is of earth as far as i can tell I actualy Got a map like it in my room from my dead great grandfather.
oh I took anouther look and my map in my room shows eclipse #@!$%#@! and some there round things. I forget the style and I can't take a clear picture of it cause its made out of metal and is shiny.
its an old world map its the one that distorts the view in several places I will try to take a pic again
also farther reason for the maps on the page after the greate forest...Greate??? hmm weird anyway in the background is the two types of eclipses.
Infact the map is on more than one page on the spell books.
now that I actually looked hard into it I will up load the picuture of my map for you guys. hey my map is a sideways 8...INFINTY SYMBOL!! If i can I wil get a better pic up later

Attachments

• MAP copy.gif
    MAP copy.gif
    174.5 KB · Views: 398
OP
OP
L

LUFFY

Re: Maps and astronomical figures & INFINITY SYNBOL POSSIBILITY

I tried my best to lable what i see. MAP copy2.gif

Bluekat

Greenie
Nov 1, 2006
UK

That map is interesting. Do you know who made it?

OP
OP
L

LUFFY

no there are pictures of some peoples faces with names but its hard to read them
one is M. Thomas Candish?? Oliverus vander noort?? Sir Francis Drake and Ferdinand Magellan
Aparently they decorated early maps but I am not sure if they ever made any of there own

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread