we need help mentally

erik12152003

Nov 5, 2006
cape may nj
Detector(s) used
garrett cx
Is there anyone out there that can help with the voices. I am going nuts so I figured I would write in here About our selves. Well I am a plumber in NJ with 2 kids and a wife that is going to divorce me over this book unless she gets a ring. lol. I am a fisherman by birth and rebel by choice. I do everything that any southern guy does hunt, fish, MD,and drink. But i added this book into the mix. I have been out to sea for 6 months with seeing land 1 day every 22 days sometimes not being on it just seeing it. Have been in over 40 ft seas and drove over 20 hrs (me at the helm). I miss it if ya cant tell. I would have solved this book out there. had a lot of spare time. lol lets hear about the rest of you in here.

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Erik,

I don't know if I can Help with those voices , but I can say your not alone. I am from the beautiful State of Misery in the St. Louie area and Have lived here all my life , except for a dreaded few in the Upper Michigan area. I work for Wal-Mart and Have been there 11 yrs this past Dec., not much more to say on that it's a job. I have a Beautiful Daughter and a very patient and Understanding Husband who has been through this Treasure thing a Second time now. I know he keeps hoping the charm will wear off and I'll put it away , but I'm crazy and addicted to it , so He just Shakes his head.

hookedonhunts

Apr 5, 2006
Illinois
Voices, aren't they normal, doesn't everyone hear them.lol I'm a secretary in Illinois, not too far from CM. I live on a farm and have a great 11 year old daughter. My partner Fred ignores my hunts, notes, and ramblings about moons(I am told even in my sleep). I blame my name "hooked on hunts" on my friend Cozy who introduced me to ATT. She got me started and now I can't stop. help. ::) Just kidding, I think I might be bored without my hunts and puzzles.
LeAnn
Hooked on Hunts

I

iamjanelle

look I will admit I'm new at this but I have been reading posts and got me the book puting everyones ideas into action and none seem to really pan out to well. I get the base 5 stuff and the special syzygy thing in BOS so I have gone to basics and bam something ties the stars, sun, moon, reflection etc all together I don't think anyone has really touched on this but the more I read in the book and refer to the net for is fitting in to my train of thought, it's kind of freaky but I think if you take all the ideas/clues from the book including reflection clue it really does seem to make sense. Maybe I am about to hit the proverbial "brick wall" :'( and fall flat having followed the wrong path but I really believe it could be the way to go as a place to start. ???

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Welcome Iamjanelle,

Nice to see more folks coming back to the Forum. We are glad to have you here. I was reading your post , but am lost . If you could elaborate some it would help. Carol

BAD 4 MY BRAIN

Oct 1, 2006
Rochester, New York
Detector(s) used
my brain
Hello everyone, just wanted to give a bit of background about myself.I'm almost 40 (laugh all you want CMSCHUT),I live in Rochester NY and I work 2 jobs. I am an HVAC service technician for Wendy's resturaunts and I moonlight at The Home Depot. I have 2 kids 1yr and 4yrs(in 2 weeks).With all that I have going on it's hard to believe I can still find time to do my "troving",but I make the time (to my wife's bitter dismay). I used this forum for the last book but used the name "MY BRAIN HURTS". I am usually on line later in the evening EST and you may possibly find me in the chat room for DAR. Stop in sometime and say hello, before I lose my mind looking for a code for infinity!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread